Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

Courtney, did you have a custom or intimate? Would you do a trip report for us?!??!?!? It looked FABULOUS! I am curious how you got your bouquet to stay that pretty!

Thanks so much! We had a custom wedding because we weren't sure how many people would end up coming. But we only ended up having 14 people which I was kind of bummed out at first but it was actually a perfect amount. I don't know how people have weddings with 100 people, i was worried about making sure 14 people were having a good time. :rotfl:

I was very happy when I saw my boquet and I couldn't believe how heavy it was!!!! I don't know how they stayed in such good condition but even the next morning for our magic kingdom photos they still looked good which I was nervous they might not. I was planning on maybe preserving them but unfortuntely they got shipped to the wrong address so by the time we got back from our honeymoon they were dead as could be in the box :sad2:

Well, I will try to do a trip report tomorrow :wave2:

disneyrox what a beautiful wedding you had, thanks for sharing. i really loved your magic kingdom portraits, where was the 2nd to last picture taken at? it looks like a brick/stone aclove? i've never seen this spot before.

I have thouroughly enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful wedding photos on this site. I thank you all for sharing.

My daughter got married at the Rose Court Garden of the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland California. It was beautiful and PERFECT... no one takes care of you and ALL the possible details like Disney. It was well worth every penny.

Please look at our pictures on Snapfish... you have to register to view, then you can click away. There are SEVERAL pictures so it takes a few moments to load up depending on your connection speed, so please be patient and wait a few moments. I've also included honeymoon pictures and 2nd and 3rd Anniversary trip pictures.

Here is the link for the pictures: :wizard:
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=16821120364923084/l=52483028/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
you may have to copy and paste the link if it does't click... let me know how it goes
spacer.gif

sandysplayhouse said:
I have thouroughly enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful wedding photos on this site. I thank you all for sharing.

My daughter got married at the Rose Court Garden of the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland California. It was beautiful and PERFECT... no one takes care of you and ALL the possible details like Disney. It was well worth every penny.

Please look at our pictures on Snapfish... you have to register to view, then you can click away. There are SEVERAL pictures so it takes a few moments to load up depending on your connection speed, so please be patient and wait a few moments. I've also included honeymoon pictures and 2nd and 3rd Anniversary trip pictures.

Here is the link for the pictures: :wizard:
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=16821120364923084/l=52483028/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
you may have to copy and paste the link if it does't click... let me know how it goes
spacer.gif
The pictures are beautiful!! Thanks for posting them! :cloud9:

My husband and I were recently married and we couldn't afford to do a Disney Wedding in WDW so we tried to have a MM Wedding at home. Here are the details... (If you're not interested you don't have to read on)

Everything was the norm up until the reception. When our bridal party was introduced into the reception, everyone had ears with their names on them and Andrew and I had the veil and top hat. A clip from from Fantasmic, the part with all the instrumental Disney songs, was what they were introduced to and we came out to, well what else, the Mickey Mouse March. Our favors were candles in a glass holder with a castle on it and a Mickey and Minne sticker with out names and 1 red rose for each person with a tag that looked just like the stickers. Of course the mice graced the top of our cake and I even had a MM head on my garter that said "Mickey loves Minnie". It was subtle and classy but nice. Our song was a country-ish-style version of When you wish Upon a Star and our bridal party danced to another clip from Fantasmic, the Princess's Medley. I loved it and my Disney friends thought it was great. I'm sure that some people that aren't into Disney as much as we are thought it was strange but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous of the other weddings that I see here that were in the parks!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have a second wedding just so I can do it there!

Oh my gosh, I was married last year on November 20th, then my new husband and I went on Magic for 7 days starting on the 27th and then to the parks at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for a week.

Welovethe Mouse said:
I'm so jealous of the other weddings that I see here that were in the parks!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have a second wedding just so I can do it there!

THERE IS ALWAYS A VOW RENEWAL!!! :goodvibes

Congrats! You're pictures are gorgeous. I'm so glad I've picked the Italian Isola for my wedding.

You look amazing!

LUVTGR --

Thank you so much for posting your Disney honeymoon photos!! I haven't seen anyone do that yet.

Were you pleased that you added that photo package? How much time did you have with the photographer? Did you get to pick the locations for the photos? Did you get to request characters with whom to pose? Did you get to go special places for photos (like on the lawn) where regular guests can't go?

Any "in hindsight" advice for someone who is contemplating this photo package?

Thank you!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter