Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

Can I just say to all of you ladies who have done VR and posted your pictures here, thank you so very very much!!!! I have been told repeatedly and also read on my sites that it is *not* appropriate to wear a wedding dress for a VR. I did not get to shop for a dress when we got married, I never had a special day at all like I wanted when we got married, I just never had my Cinderella moment.... We will be at 30 years Sept '13 and I would love to shop for a dress with my Mom if I am blessed enough to still have her with me and have that special day. :cloud9:

These are so beautiful! I can't believe it!

It's so inspiring and I love PINTEREST! it's so wonderful especially for networking and such.

Here's to hoping I can have my DFTW one day! :cool1::lovestruc

How long did you have to wait before receiving the photos back. I'm filling out the planning sheets and I see it will be delivered via courier service and they must be signed for. We're staying 2 weeks after VR and wondered if I should put a family member's address instead of our own.

It depends on who you use for a photographer. Disney usually takes at least 6 weeks to get products to you, and often it's longer. Some photographers can turn photos around in much less time.

My fiance and I had our engagement pictures taken in April @ the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa! We had such an amazing experience that it made be want to be a disney bride even MORE!! This was our experience

Photography: by David & Vicky Arndt ~ Absolutely made this experience SO much fun! They are the most down to earth and amazing people. You just want to keep hanging out with them all night long! I can not say enough about them, but I can say that we intend on using their services for any disney related event in our future!!

Hair/Makeup: Jackie, Beaute Speciale - Another amazing experience. Wasn't sure what to expect, but when Jackie walked in our hotel room, I showed her everything and what I wanted. She immediately got it and I felt like a princess! Will DEFINITELY be using Jackie for my wedding day! :)

Dress/Necklace: Forever21

Custom Tee's: Sprawl Ink on Etsy (my obsession!!)

These are just the initial pictures that David & Vicky sent. More to come soon!!!! :tinker:

Check them out here : http://ourengagment.shutterfly.com

My fiance and I had our engagement pictures taken in April @ the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa! We had such an amazing experience that it made be want to be a disney bride even MORE!! This was our experience

Photography: by David & Vicky Arndt ~ Absolutely made this experience SO much fun! They are the most down to earth and amazing people. You just want to keep hanging out with them all night long! I can not say enough about them, but I can say that we intend on using their services for any disney related event in our future!!

Hair/Makeup: Jackie, Beaute Speciale - Another amazing experience. Wasn't sure what to expect, but when Jackie walked in our hotel room, I showed her everything and what I wanted. She immediately got it and I felt like a princess! Will DEFINITELY be using Jackie for my wedding day! :)

Dress/Necklace: Forever21

Custom Tee's: Sprawl Ink on Etsy (my obsession!!)

These are just the initial pictures that David & Vicky sent. More to come soon!!!! :tinker:

Check them out here : http://ourengagment.shutterfly.com

Were you recently in WDW because I saw a couple with the same shirts on in the park this past week..was it you!? I loved the pictures!!!

On the main site for the photography it asks for the user name, password and email address. Is there a way to view everyone's photos that they have posted the links to without knowing the email?

On the main site for the photography it asks for the user name, password and email address. Is there a way to view everyone's photos that they have posted the links to without knowing the email?

If I remember rightly its your e-mail address it wants.

I am debating about using disney photography can disney brides post their wedding pic and share which disney photographer took their pics

Are there any brides who did a bridal session - or even a post bridal session - using Disney Fine Art Photography at Epcot?

I was married in Philly in September, but want to do a Disney Fine Art Photography Session while we are in town for the half marathon in February.

Unfortunately, my dream location (Magic Kingdom) is unavailable, as I wasn't married in Disney. :sad2:

My choices are the remaining parks, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. I am partial to Epcot. I would love to see any sessions that took place in Epcot. If you have some photos would you please consider sharing here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!