Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

ellieb

STVS video has made me feel like a movie star
I'm always going crazy looking for past brides photo's that have been posted here on the boards (SAM) however they are all in different post. It would be great if everyone would post there wedding pic link here in this post this way when ever anyone wants to look at past disney bride wedding photo's they may just come to this one link.

Oh and disney wedding video links as well would be nice :teeth:

My pictures are located here (Done by a family member)
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=o9nzib3.3suhsa93&x=1&y=tvglw1

You may view my video at www.stvsweddings.com/gallery
May video clip is heading down the botton. It states
May 3rd 2003 Ellie & Louie

If this post could be "stuck" at the top of the page.
That way it would always be available for all to see.
I just love wedding pictures! :teeth:

MickeyCrazed- I agree :teeth: I just love looking wedding pictures as well. I guess more people have to put there picture links here before Sam can but it up at the top perminately.

PLEASE PAST DISNEY BRIDES POST YOUR PICS!!!!

Ladies---you all look so lovely! I am REALLY enjoying all of the videos! I regret not doing that now! All of the videos seem so romantic...absoutely beautiful.

The links to my pictures are

http://albums.proshots.com/disney/

Auigliano/Mott wedding

Password: 071404

megan926,
I just love your pictures. The pictures with you and your husband on top of that hill with the sky behind you both should be in a brdial catalog or displayed in a photography studio somewhere. They are just gorgeous. I also love the one with the little boy and you and your husband standing infront of the waterfall. That was such a special picture. In some pictures you cant even tell it was Disney that you were married at, it actually looks like you were married in HAWAII !! But how can you not notice the castle :teeth:

Thanks ellieb! They were a lot of fun to take. I think I told you before, but you looked just like Cinderella on your wedding day! Very beautiful!

LisaLovesDisney--I am having trouble viewing your pics...is it just me?? Or does the link not work. I would love to see them! :)

Megan

Thank you for your kind words megan926. You made me Blush :teeth: .

LisaLovesDisney, I too am having a hard time viewing your pictures. It brings me to the site however not pictures are viewable. PLEASE HELP cause I really would LOVE to see them!!!:teeth:

I just wanted to say that all of you looked incredibly beautiful on your wedding day. After seeing all of the pictures I kinda wish I had booked our VR at Disney!

LisaLovesDisney--I saw your pictures! They are great! You look beautiful on your wedding day! :)

bubbaloo311-Your pictures are also beautiful! I love the colors of your flowers!

Megan

LisaLovesDisney, You looked so beautiful! and your dress was GORGEOUS!!Thank you for sharing those photos.

bubbaloo311- The link worked perfectly and those photos
:earseek: I LOVED THEM!!! The photographer took some really really nice photos of every aspect of the wedding. Who was the photographer?

Thanks for sharing your pictures Elisabeth you looked absolutely beautiful and that cake was AMAZING!!! I loved the idea of you have the xmas wreaths and snoflakes on them. Really nice touch!!

Megan,

Thanks so much for the compliments. I absolutely was loved our flowers. We used Raining Roses - and they did an amazing job with my ideas.

Ellie,

I've seen your Video Summary and you guys are so sweet! We absolutely love Stan too - I added the link to our video summary as well.

Elizabeth,

I love your wedding. Everything was so beautiful and elegant. I am not sure if you have read my reply to pour PM on the DMers - but I just wanted to thank you again for all your kindness. I really appreciated it!

Janis- Those VR pictures were beautiful. You looked stunning. Thank you so much for sharing. How many years have you and your husband been married?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!