**Disney Wedding Trip Reports**

How about a "getting engaged" at WDW trip report? I just read this and it was so sweet. You can read about akamaleficent's engagement if you <b>CLICK HERE</b>

Katholyn

:pinkbounc

My Disney Cruise Line Wedding was FANTASTIC. We were married on Castaway Key in a lovely tropical setting. Disney pampered us to the extreme. We arrived each night in our stateroom to some new treat.. One night it was Chocolate Strawberries, another it was a champagne basket with body lotion.

We had 10 family members join us and everything went without a hitch!

I Highly recommend Disney Cruise Lines for your wedding!

All your photos are beautiful! I've always wanted to be go to Disney World for my honeymoon... it's my dream! It's sooo wonderful there... and if you go to the Grand F, they have those little carraiges and old school car they'll take you around in, it's just amazing. Someday...

With Love <3,
Trix-Z :cloud9:

Looking for some advice getting married at Castaway Key May 3, 2005
Very Stressed and not getting many answers from anyone at Disney
Thanks so Much :)

Hey Everyone,

We got back a few days ago from our Disney wedding and Honeymoon (August 15th at the wedding pavilion, 6 P.M.). We had the greatest time. Our coordinator Jennifer was so great and everything went as planned. We cut the reception a little short because it ws so hot out. Rev. Tim Herring performed our ceremony and I strongly recommend him. It was a beautiful ceremony. We decided to have an outside photographer come in. We picked Rhett Pyle. It was the greatest decision we could have made. His prices are really reasonable (esp for a weekday intimate wedding) and we LOVE our pictures. We opted for a Disney Honeymoon photo shoot in replace of a Disney photographer. We weren't very happy with most of the pictures from Disney so we were very glad we went with Rhett for our wedding. We held a dinner reception at Palio at the Swan. The food and service was really good. It is a great place for a wedding party. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. That place is amazing. You can't go wrong with this resort. It was actually really peaceful and relaxing. The details are everywhere. For anyone wondering about transporting guests. We had a bus chartered for around $80 an hour. We only had about 15 guests but it was well worth it. Nobody had to worry about how they were going to get to the ceremony.

Feel free to ask any questions, we would be happy to answer them.

Teresa and James

My fiance and I are getting married 3/3/06 on the 3-day bahamian cruise, we are getting married onboard the ship not on Castaway Cay. There will be no guests at the ceremony, just the two of us. Can you please share your experiences, tips and advice with me. Thank You!

Fantastic! I just came over to post a link to my trip report and there's a sticky for me to add it too... ooohh and lots of other reports to read :)

As a bit of background - my wedding was booked through Virgin Holidays in the UK so I had a Virgin co-ordinator {Yvonne} as well as a Disney one {Mathew} I didn't really do much with Mathew though. And I had another rep {Karen} who looked after us on the day.

We got married at Sunset Pointe, at 3pm on November 15, 2005.

Wedding planning

Wedding day - part 1

Wedding day - part 2

Wedding day - part 3

Wedding day - part 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!