**Disney Wedding Trip Reports**

I am thinking of a disney wedding cruise also and would like to know if you have any pictures of your wedding? also, you had family members join you? I would love to hear about your experience, this is a second marriage for both of us and I have 2 ds's that we want with us, plus imediate family members. How did you pull that off?? Thanks for any and all your help!
:pinkbounc

My Disney Cruise Line Wedding was FANTASTIC. We were married on Castaway Key in a lovely tropical setting. Disney pampered us to the extreme. We arrived each night in our stateroom to some new treat.. One night it was Chocolate Strawberries, another it was a champagne basket with body lotion.

We had 10 family members join us and everything went without a hitch!

I Highly recommend Disney Cruise Lines for your wedding!

Great posts! Love reading about everyone's Disney wedding experiences as I too was engaged and later married at WDW (in 1999).

:pinkbounc

My Disney Cruise Line Wedding was FANTASTIC. We were married on Castaway Key in a lovely tropical setting. Disney pampered us to the extreme. We arrived each night in our stateroom to some new treat.. One night it was Chocolate Strawberries, another it was a champagne basket with body lotion.

We had 10 family members join us and everything went without a hitch!

I Highly recommend Disney Cruise Lines for your wedding!
Hi,

I am planning to get married on the Disney cruise line with the onboard ceremony and was wondering if you could give me any details at all. Thanks

Oh my gosh - I LOVE where you got married - and your dress, and necklace, and flowers, and your hair...and everything! lol Wow - you look like a model and the whole thing looked perfect. I think your photos are my favorite Disney wedding photos so far!

Oh my gosh - I LOVE where you got married - and your dress, and necklace, and flowers, and your hair...and everything! lol Wow - you look like a model and the whole thing looked perfect. I think your photos are my favorite Disney wedding photos so far!

:hug: That is so sweet of you to say. You can check out more of the Roots' photos at www.rootography.com - they get all the credit for making us look good! :thumbsup2

I agree! Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I was getting married at Disney!

You can always do a Disney vow renewal! :lmao:

Wow, I've read a good 15 TR's in the last 4 hours and loved every single one of them. I'm in the process of planning my on DFTW currently scheduled for 01 JUL 09. Would love to get advice and here more stories from everyone else who has had a DFTW in the past.

:worship: Thanks in advance guys :worship:

Hi everyone,

I will make it short so I don't bore everyone. Well Dermot and I just had the most magical wedding at Walt Disney World. Our ceremony was in the Wedding Pavillion ( my guests absolutely loved the chapel) and our reception was in the Grand Floridian. I forgot the name of the ballroom, but my jaw dropped on the floor when we walked in the room before the reception!!! It was gourgeous. I will send pictures as soon as I receive them!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Our wedding was on April 11,2008, we had about 75 people with some last minute cancelations!! I don't want to go into that because I don't want to upset myself again. The day before the wedding our planner Diane Bowen called us to ask us if we would allow the foreign press to film parts of our wedding! so they did a few interviews and there are a few news articles on the internet of us! it's really funny.
Anyway back to the wedding. The weather was perfect that day! We were actually a bit scared because it rained a few days earlier in the week!
My husband Dermot is Irish so his family and friends came over from Ireland for our wedding. They loved Disney and thought the wedding was incredible. My mother walked me down the isle I had 2 bridesmaids it was suppose to be three but my silly MOH backed out on me that day. I don't want to talk about it because I will get upset again. My husband had three groomsmen. During the ceremony, Shakespeares Sonnet 116 and Gibrans excerpt from 'the prophet' was read it was called 'On Marriage'. We had our vocalist sing 'When You Wish Upon A Star' and 'The Prayer' by Celine Dion and Josh Groban.

Stay tuned for Part 2

Its very exciting to here your stories of wedding in Disney-land.
:woohoo:
And those photographs are awesome. Wish I would have arranged my marriage there.:cloud9:

Shouldn't this get moved over into the Happily Ever After section or Completed TR's section now?

Just trying to keep the organization in flow :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!