"Disney, what has to happen for you to decide that MDE does not work?"

You can't make or change them via MDE so the websites working, or not working, won't have any impact on them

I have always booked my fast passes through MDE. I did find where I can print off my fast pass picks to take with me. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
I have always booked my fast passes through MDE. I did find where I can print off my fast pass picks to take with me. Very frustrating.
Sure, regular FP you can.
You'd mentioned that you'd be upset with all the MDE issues if they'd paid for CL FP.

I would really be p/o if I paid the $50 extra per day for extra fast passes.
So my comment was talking about the CL FP, not regular FP. You (the guest) can't book the CL FP at all, or change them. It's all done by the CL staff. MDE issues wouldn't have any bearing on them

Even with message that your plans cannot displayed, there is a way that you can get to your FP+ list. Hover over the My Disney Experience in the upper right-hand portion of the page.

A drop down menu will appear and if you scroll down you will see the Get FastPass+ as an option. If you select that, you should see any FP+ you already have and it will allow you to add new or modify existing.

This has worked for me.

Phew thought it was just me....no plans available on my puter yesterday or again today, but they are there on my phone and tablet, which don't allow modifications as such, but phooey.....:rolleyes1

I am in the minority here in that I haven't been able to afford a Disney vacation in almost 10 years so I can't complain about MDE lol I do empathize with technology issues guests might be having in keeping track of all of their experiences before and while staying at Disney. And I can empathize with Disney having to deal with IT issues and complaints. But since I'm not so lucky to be experiencing the "world problems" of issues with MDE, I'll just worry about daily life issues :)

MDE loads fine but the app still hates me. Uninstalled, cleared data & cache, nothing. I made my technology--paranoid, won't even use Google or any social media, DH put it on his phone for our trip this weekend. He must really love me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!