Disney Wonder 2018, July 2: Vancouver to Alaska 7 day

This is my first thread. My family and I are wanting to meet other families on this Disney Cruise. My name is Adam. My wife Jenny and I are physical therapists living in Little Rock, AR. We have two daughters Olivia age 15 and Noelle age 11. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise and our 2nd Disney Cruise to Alaska! Our family loves to travel. We enjoy culture, history, and adventures. We are foodies too! Love to hear from other families with children around the same age as our girls. Thanks! APC

Hello Adam - I have a daughter 15 and a son 13 and we will also be on this cruise. This will be our first Alaskan cruise, but our 2nd Disney cruise. We are actually celebrating our daughter's 16th birthday. We are from Birmingham, AL.

Hello all. My family and I are traveling on this cruise too. It is my husband and I and are two kids,10 and 8 when we sail. I am really looking forward to the beauty of Alaska. I already have our excursions planned and booked. Can’t wait! I am not quite sure how to pack for this one. I suppose layers and good jacket.....

Hi there!! We are so excited to cruise!
My name is Katherine (Kat) I’m 22, turning 23 on July 11th. I am a Literacy Grad Student and I’m trying to become a teacher.
Andrew (Drew) is my brother and he is 26? Haha the years start blending together. He LOVES Star Wars and all of the Marvel movies.
Mary is my mom who is absolutely AMAZING. She loves Eeyore and playing cards!
We are platinum members who have never done Alaska before, but are from Buffalo, NY so we are familiar with the weather lol. We have loved our Mediterranean and Baltic Cruises. I am a YouTuber who LOVES to record our trips and I am eager to see how beautiful Alaska is! We JUST booked our port adventures today 3/4. We are eager to cruise and hopefully will meet some new friends! If there is an FE or FB group page, let me know! We would love to join!

Hello Everyone! My husband, son (age 9), daughter (age 6), and I are really looking forward to this cruise! It's our second Disney cruise (first one was to Bahamas) and we fell in love with the whole experience. We'd love to get involved with the Fish Extender program.... anyone know how to do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!