Disney Wonder- 5 Night Halloween Baja Cruise September 17th 2017

IRLdisneyprincess

Mouseketeer
I looked high and low but didn't see a thread for this one!

This will be my first cruise and brush with the greatness that is Disney. My best friend is coming along and we are both so excited! We are both in our mid-twenties. We have scrimped and saved and wished real hard and now all we have left to do is wait :)

So who else? Anybody else ready for Halloween on the high seas?! Lol.

Anyone interested in some kind of gift exchange? I'm totally down.

Me and my friend will also be going! this is are first cruise too! We are so excited! How does the the fe work?

My family would love to the Fish Extender thing! I have 4 adopted children, that I adopted last year, ages 7, 6, 5 and 3 at the time of the cruise. The rest of our family is coming too for a total of 13 people! What a celebration it will be!

We will be sailing with you guys as well! If someone is putting together an FE we would love to join or if I can help in any way please let me know.

I looked high and low but didn't see a thread for this one!

This will be my first cruise and brush with the greatness that is Disney. My best friend is coming along and we are both so excited! We are both in our mid-twenties. We have scrimped and saved and wished real hard and now all we have left to do is wait :)

So who else? Anybody else ready for Halloween on the high seas?! Lol.

Anyone interested in some kind of gift exchange? I'm totally down.

I will be coming with my husband and 4 children ages 15, 12, 6, 4 and then we are also bringing my sister and brother in law We would love to do a fish extender it was my kids favorite part of the last cruise.

I just got home from the 5 night Baja cruise and was in charge of the FE group. It couldn't have gone any better and I would like to go ahead and start one for this trip as well. Please PM me the following info if you'd like to participate. I will put a deadline of about a month out so people have time to prepare. Hope you will join it's so much fun!

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. Name(s) of adults:
  5. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  6. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations

I just got home from the 5 night Baja cruise and was in charge of the FE group. It couldn't have gone any better and I would like to go ahead and start one for this trip as well. Please PM me the following info if you'd like to participate. I will put a deadline of about a month out so people have time to prepare. Hope you will join it's so much fun!

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. Name(s) of adults:
  5. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  6. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations
I will be coming with my DD, I would love to join the FE...My daughter loved it on our last cruise.

I know! It's so much fun. I have to say I had just as much fun. Giving is even more fun than receiving! If you want I can PM you my email address and you can send me your info or just PM me it and I'll put you guys down!

Hello! My husband and I will be on this cruise. Also traveling with another couple. We are all in our 30s with no kids. That's okay for a Disney cruise right?? If not, someone should have told me 4 cruises ago. ;)

Looking forward to this cruise! Is anyone else pairing it with a trip over to Disneyland?

Also, just for fun I made a short animated video for my travel party to get excited about our Disneyland/Baja Cruise trip. I thought you all may enjoy it too..

1. Last Name*: Bryant
  2. Cabin Number*: 6805
  3. Email Address*: annettebryantcpa@yahoo.com
  4. Name(s) of adults: 2
  5. Name, age, and gender of all kids: Lillie, 11, female
  6. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations.
September 17 , Disney Wonder.
I just wanted to let you know I received your info. As of now there are only 3 participating cabins. From past experience this is the time when people start to sign up though. I will update everyone in a few weeks and see if you still want to participate even if it's only a few cabins. Thanks!

Hello! My husband and I will be on this cruise. Also traveling with another couple. We are all in our 30s with no kids. That's okay for a Disney cruise right?? If not, someone should have told me 4 cruises ago. ;)

Looking forward to this cruise! Is anyone else pairing it with a trip over to Disneyland?

Hahaha. This will be our first cruise. I surprised my fiancée for his birthday! It's been a rough year, so this is a welcomed trip. See you aboard!

Hi,
I would like to
Participate but I can't figure out how to send a PM. Is there any way you can message me and I can reply?
Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter