Disney Wonder 6 Night Western Caribbean January 3 2019

whoa didn't realize this booking had a thread started. 3rd DCL for us. just requested to join FB group. FE - yes please!

whoa didn't realize this booking had a thread started. 3rd DCL for us. just requested to join FB group. FE - yes please!

Did you get your fb notification? Lmk if not and I’ll take another look! Welcome! It’s our 3rd as well!

Hello everyone! My boyfriend and I are going! This'll be my third and his first and I'm so excited to show him all I love about Disney Cruises! Are fish extenders so far only on facebook?

Hi all!

League City checking in! We’ve just booked, myself, DH, and DS. My in-laws are also coming, along with sister-in-law. This will be all of our second trips on the Wonder.

We’ve cruised on Wonder out of Galveston once before, before the latest dry-dock renovation. We also did FE then with two groups and really enjoyed it. I don’t do FB, but DH does, so I’ll get him to sign us up there.

Hello everyone! My boyfriend and I are going! This'll be my third and his first and I'm so excited to show him all I love about Disney Cruises! Are fish extenders so far only on facebook?

Hi! Yes, the FE groups are on FB. There’s a link to the group above - let me know if you have any trouble with it!

Hi all!

League City checking in! We’ve just booked, myself, DH, and DS. My in-laws are also coming, along with sister-in-law. This will be all of our second trips on the Wonder.

We’ve cruised on Wonder out of Galveston once before, before the latest dry-dock renovation. We also did FE then with two groups and really enjoyed it. I don’t do FB, but DH does, so I’ll get him to sign us up there.

Welcome! I’ll look for your husband’s fb request!
This will be our first cruise out of Galveston- how was it? We are in Texas, so driving made sense. We’ve never been on the Wonder, either. I’m excited to see the differences. How did you like the Wonder compared with the bigger ships?

Who else is sailing from Galveston on the Disney Wonder on 1/3/2019?!

This will be our third Disney Cruise and we can’t wait!
This will be our second Disney Cruise...first time on the Wonder...and first time out of Galveston. We live in Dallas, and we've done Fish Extender in the past. We'd love to do Fish Extender again. It's just me and my adult daughters, 27 and 22. Sea ya soon!!!

Welcome! I’ll look for your husband’s fb request!
This will be our first cruise out of Galveston- how was it? We are in Texas, so driving made sense. We’ve never been on the Wonder, either. I’m excited to see the differences. How did you like the Wonder compared with the bigger ships?

We've done a few cruises out of Galveston. RCCL, Disney, and Carnival. Boarding in Galveston has been chaotic at times for all three, but Disney was the most organized. I'm not sure of the advertisements policy on this board, but let's say we always have an EZ time parking.

I'm personally not a fan of city-sized cruise ships, especially with a small person (DS is 4), so the Wonder was a nice size for our family.

Hi all!

Sister-in-law has gotten excited about trying fish extenders for the first time, so we've passed along the link to her. She'll sign up in one of the two groups we've signed up for.

We've done a few cruises out of Galveston. RCCL, Disney, and Carnival. Boarding in Galveston has been chaotic at times for all three, but Disney was the most organized. I'm not sure of the advertisements policy on this board, but let's say we always have an EZ time parking.

I'm personally not a fan of city-sized cruise ships, especially with a small person (DS is 4), so the Wonder was a nice size for our family.

Can you pm me the info for the parking? That would be so helpful. This is the only time we will have driven in.

Sister-in-law has gotten excited about trying fish extenders for the first time, so we've passed along the link to her. She'll sign up in one of the two groups we've signed up for.

That’s awesome! The ladies who have taken that up are doing an amazing job. The FE is so well organized!

Hello everyone! Ok here's our story. We live in Houston and got married Jan 4, 1992. So this will be an anniversary cruise for us! My wife does NOT know about this at all. I've already arranged with her work to have the time off. Plan is Jan 1st I'll tell her I am surprising her with a romantic week at the historic San Luis Resort and Spa! Pack your stuff we are going tomorrow! Jan 2nd we drive down to Galveston and check in. We do Galveston stuff, maybe sit in the hot tub, have a nice dinner. Morning of Jan. 3rd Mickey and Minnie are going to give her a call and BOOM we are going on a cruise! Staying in cabin 7120 (lucky to find a "secret verandah" room after reading about them!). My wife is nuts about Disney and I am really looking forward to our first cruise! We have kids (11, 14, 22) and I debated having a cruise for the entire family which would be a lot of fun. But I think this time it will be just my wife and I. Mother in law is already planning on being in town to stay at the house. I will probably need to pack an extra "secret" bag that will include some cruise items that wouldn't make sense to bring on a trip to Galveston.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Ok here's our story. We live in Houston and got married Jan 4, 1992. So this will be an anniversary cruise for us! My wife does NOT know about this at all. I've already arranged with her work to have the time off. Plan is Jan 1st I'll tell her I am surprising her with a romantic week at the historic San Luis Resort and Spa! Pack your stuff we are going tomorrow! Jan 2nd we drive down to Galveston and check in. We do Galveston stuff, maybe sit in the hot tub, have a nice dinner. Morning of Jan. 3rd Mickey and Minnie are going to give her a call and BOOM we are going on a cruise! Staying in cabin 7120. My wife is nuts on Disney and I am really looking forward to our first cruise!
Oh BTW, San Luis Resort offers free cruise parking and shuttle to the cruise terminal when you stay a night with them :)

Hi Everyone

This will be our second Disney cruise. This trip will be a surprise 8th birthday gift for our boy and girl twins. How do I join FE?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter