Disney Wonder: 7 Night Mexican Riviera - October 15th, 2017

We booked June 2nd. We are so excited to have Disney returning to the Southern California. I can't wait to see the changes they make after dry dock!

HELLO everyone!! This will be my kid's 7th and my 8th on Disney! So stoked to have a cruise from the West Coast! My kids will be almost 9 and almost 10! My DS will turn 10 the day we disembark and we will head to LegoLand to spend the day! Should we start a FB page for better conversations?

We have booked this cruise. this will be our 12 cruise. The Wonder is our favorite cruise ship.

Looks like my parents may be coming aboard too - this would be their first ever cruise! :D

Looks like we get to take this cruise! Woohoo! Anyone know if a Fish Extender group is being organized? Thanks!

There is a facebook group, but directing people to it is against the board rules.

My friend and I just booked as well. This will be my 5th cruise and her 2nd.

Book this cruise last week. Sailing with my DS who will be 14 years old at the time. This will be our third cruise with Disney and our first time on the Wonder. Looking forward to experiencing Tiana's Place and Halloween on the High Seas. :joker: pirate: :stitch2: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

when do you guys think should we set up an FE list? I am working on the general stateroom gifts now in anticipation of the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!