Disney Wonder - Alaskan 9 night July 8, 2019

My husband Den and myself will be joining you all on this trip. We will have 2 friends going also. I have been there 3 times ..usually on a 7 day. This will be our first 9 day in Alaska.
Will anyone handle the fun fee group (other than on Facebook) for the people that are not on facebook. If so sign me up...and if there is a meet and greet let us know.
What is recipe swap about, I haven't heard of that?
Thank You

we'll be on this sailing too!! we have done a few other DCL cruises, but this will be our first to Alaska and our first on the Wonder... We kept looking at all the other cruise lines thinking it's really about the scenery and what's outside the ship, but kept coming back to DCL, so we decided to go for it!! We don't do FE, but would be interested in doing some non-DCL excursions if theres a group rate or something to save $$!! Oh and it's me, DH, DS (14) and DD (12) sailing!!

My daughter and mother in-law are going on the July 8th cruise to Alaska. They would be interested in joining a small fish extender group, 15 or less.

We are in! AS of today! There are five of us! Me my hubby my ds 15 dd 13 ds 11!
We are in for a FE group? is one started?
Mary

I'm so excited to be coming on this trip with my two little kiddos. Where do I find out about signing up for a fish extender?

There is an active group on facebook with open Fish Extender spots if you are interested. search for Disney Wonder- Alaska- July 8, 2019.

My family and I are going on the July 9 day cruise to Alaska. Can we get in on any fish exchange groups? Please!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter