Disney Wonder December 5, 2020 6-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

disdad_zach

Earning My Ears
I didn't see a thread up for this trip yet, so I thought I'd post it. This will be my first cruise and I'm pretty excited. Going with wife, 5 kids, and sweet elderly Granny. Really looking forward to it and getting in touch with anyone else that may be on the same trip!

Welcome to your first cruise on the Disney Wonder. it's our favorite ship. My twin sister and I will be on this cruise with you. First time out of Galveston. We've been on other cruise lines but once on Disney we have never gone back. We only sail Disney now. It will be our 8th cruise with Disney. We've been on the Wonder, Magic and Dream. On the Wonder 3 times to Alaska. My sister only twice but she and mom have been once out of San Diego. The Magic and the Dream have taken us to Nassau and Disney Castaway Cay and our latest trip was on the Magic out of Dover England for 11 night to see Orkney Islands Scotland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and ended up in Copenhagen Denmark. This will be my sister's first Merry Time Christmas cruise. I went on the Dream with my husband a couple of years ago. Feel free to ask questions, we'll try to help you out. talk to you soon.

I'm running the group on Facebook for this cruise. Join the fun there. Over 230 in the group so far!

---Paul in Southern NJ

I'm running the group on Facebook for this cruise. Join the fun there. Over 230 in the group so far!

---Paul in Southern NJ
New to Facebook, how do we join the group. Really need information on going out of Galveston i.e. parking and hotel before sailing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter