Disney Wonder, February 25, 2018, Western Caribbean

Hello ! Joining this cruise today! Haven't been on this ship before, mostly because we do longer cruises. It's just DH Howard and I ... Ann.
I think this will be our 18th cruise. Very interested in FE group. And very excited for this one... it sails on Howard's birthday!

Hello ! Joining this cruise today! Haven't been on this ship before, mostly because we do longer cruises. It's just DH Howard and I ... Ann.
I think this will be our 18th cruise. Very interested in FE group. And very excited for this one... it sails on Howard's birthday!
Awesome!!! Let me know if you want to be added and I can send you the link for the google doc :)

We just booked our cruise today and I'm super excited to go on! This will be our second cruise with Disney.

Also id be super happy to be added to the google group

We just booked our cruise today and I'm super excited to go on! This will be our second cruise with Disney.

Also id be super happy to be added to the google group
Hi!! Welcome and we're at 400 days today! I need to send you the link through an inbox, but you need to get up to 10 messages to get your inbox through Dis. You can post messages in the test thread... let me see if I can find it.

Hello! I am so excited to be doing our first Disney cruise in 2018!! I kind of feel like I'm cheating on the parks! How do I join a Fish Extender group? Is there already one going?

This is my first Disney cruise Feb, 25 2018 !!! super excited I wanted to join the FE group to please! if anyone has some tips or ideas please share!

This is my first Disney cruise Feb, 25 2018 !!! super excited I wanted to join the FE group to please! if anyone has some tips or ideas please share!
Hi and welcome to the group!!! You will need to get up to 10 messages in order to get an inbox. It would take a few hours to get an inbox after your messages are completed. Then, I can send you the link in order to sign up for FE :) There are some testing threads where you can get up to 10 messages quickly! Let me find you one...

Bigaf718 - I sent you a link via the email address you have on your profile, but my mail may have gone into your spam. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter