Disney Wonder, February 25, 2018, Western Caribbean

We're on this crusie as well. I will be celebrating my 39th birthday on March 4th.

We would like to do the FE.

If you are interested in joining our FE group and have not done so already, please send me an inbox message!! I have lost track of who I have talked with already!! Much appreciated :)

I would love to be added to your group, please!
Awesome!! I need to send you a private inbox message with the link, but you need to be up to 10 messages first in order to get your inbox. Earlier in this thread, I posted a link to send messages to get up to 10. Let me know if you need more help!!!

Just an update... the link is no longer available to sign up for FE. If you want to join, please send me an inbox message and I'll get you added :) Thanks!!!

Just an FYI, but Pirates night is on Cozumel (Feb 27th).

The 3 dinning rotations are

AP, TP, TP, TR, AP, TP, TR
TR, AP, AP, TP, TR, AP, TP
TP, TR, TR, AP, TP, TR, AP

Just an FYI, but Pirates night is on Cozumel (Feb 27th).

The 3 dinning rotations are

AP, TP, TP, TR, AP, TP, TR
TR, AP, AP, TP, TR, AP, TP
TP, TR, TR, AP, TP, TR, AP
When did you call to get this info?? I have a totally different schedule. They told me Pirate night was Grand Cayman day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!