Disney Wonder, February 25, 2018, Western Caribbean

Concierge gave me this today as I was preparing to send 125 day window tonight.

When they called me proactively Friday I was in the car and couldn't take all information but they also said pirate night was the 27th (Disney jr character breakfast Grand Cayman)

FYI, I did confirm with concierge that the previous rotations and pirate night is correct.

Further, the first night in AP always says (drawn) and the last night (Magic) with nothing on pirate night. The last night on TP say (MG) in each rotation.

Called DCL to confirm the dining rotation and there was a change between last month and this month. Platinum gets to book excursions and activities in 3 days!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (559).png
    Screenshot (559).png
    64.2 KB · Views: 4
FYI, I did confirm with concierge that the previous rotations and pirate night is correct.

Further, the first night in AP always says (drawn) and the last night (Magic) with nothing on pirate night. The last night on TP say (MG) in each rotation.
Thanks for the updates!!!!

So looking forward to this cruise! I have been trying to check-in for almost an hour now and no luck. Anyone else having trouble with the website?

So looking forward to this cruise! I have been trying to check-in for almost an hour now and no luck. Anyone else having trouble with the website?
It took a few minutes but when I signed off and signed on again, I was good to go! Did you get what you wanted?

Finally able to check in this morning a couple hours ago. Can't seem to find any Palo brunch availability, but I will keep trying.

I have to start closing FE groups within a month, middle of January which is 6 weeks out. If you still want to be added, please let me know and I'll inbox with you with more information!! Thanks!!

Hi! My family and I just booked this cruise and this is our very first Disney Cruise!! I have seen some things about FE and would love to know more info and possibly sign up (If its not too late) . Could someone please message me to help this first timer out :) Thanks!!!

Hi! My family and I just booked this cruise and this is our very first Disney Cruise!! I have seen some things about FE and would love to know more info and possibly sign up (If its not too late) . Could someone please message me to help this first timer out :) Thanks!!!
Got you covered!! Thanks!

Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone has stateroom 8076 or 8086. Our family is in 8078 and we are trying to trade rooms with someone so we can connect with my brother and his family. They have 8084.

Let me know. Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter