Disney Wonder, February 25, 2018, Western Caribbean

Hi! I'm Deborah. I'll be on this cruise with my husband (Amit), mom (Chris), sister (Catherine), BIL (Sean), and 6 month old nephew (William). I'm interested in signing up for the fish exchange for my mom. I sent an email to you saghalarov2. Hope we aren't too late!

Hi! I'm Deborah. I'll be on this cruise with my husband (Amit), mom (Chris), sister (Catherine), BIL (Sean), and 6 month old nephew (William). I'm interested in signing up for the fish exchange for my mom. I sent an email to you saghalarov2. Hope we aren't too late!
Emailed you back!! Thanks!!

I already have an FE list going, so if you're interested, please let me know!!
Can you please add us to the FE? My husband and I and my 30yo special needs daughter who is more like a 8 yr old. Matthew.ricketts@comcast.net
This is our first Disney Cruise and have no idea what we’re doing but I will read all the suggestions! This cruise is for my daughters birthday so it has to be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!