Disney Wonder Laundry rooms

Sakura1017

DIS Veteran
Is it very noisy to have a stateroom by the laundry room? Or is the noise due to more foot traffic coming in and out?

I can't comment on the Wonder but we were on the Magic on deck 2 right across from the laundry and I never found that there was more noise. If we didn't need an accessible cabin now, I wouldn't hesitate to book a room near the laundry again.

The noise can be higher during the busier times when people are going in and out of the laundry room to use the machines, most of the time it's pretty quiet in the evening hours (late), but there is some machine noise as they don't have a closed door to the rooms, so guests and just walk in and out. If you're concerned about the noise consider choosing a stateroom that isn't right in the immediate vicinity of the laundry room but still is with in a short walk to it if you plan on using it.

The noise can be higher during the busier times when people are going in and out of the laundry room to use the machines, most of the time it's pretty quiet in the evening hours (late), but there is some machine noise as they don't have a closed door to the rooms, so guests and just walk in and out. If you're concerned about the noise consider choosing a stateroom that isn't right in the immediate vicinity of the laundry room but still is with in a short walk to it if you plan on using it.
Thanks, im trying to but the only other room left in my category is a connecting room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter