Disney Wonder March 25 2018 4 night Bahamas

Judybf55

DJOM
Hi
I didn't see any groups started for the 4 night cruise March 25-29 2018.

Anyone else going and want to do an FE group?

This will be our third cruise but first one on the Wonder.

It will be my husband and daughters 16 and 14.

Have a GREAT day!
Judy

Hi Judy,

I'm so excited you started this thread. We will be going on this cruise too and want to participate in a FE group. This will be our fourth cruise, first on the Wonder.
We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary with our 4 kids who are 14, 7 (twins), and 6.

Only 176 days left for the cruise! Yippee!

Tiara

:stitch::simba::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::donald:

Hi Judy & Tiara!
We are interested in joining an FE group. This will be my families first Disney cruise, I have two girls that will be 6 & 7 at sail time! I would love any tips you have for us first timers!
::MickeyMo Corey

Hi Tiara and Corey

I'm excited we have some people joining this FE group. Corey I'll think of some tips but I'm thinking Tiana may have more

I would love to know names of everyone in your group, ages, favorite characters, and any special things we should know in regards to celebrations, characters, or food. (likes, dislikes, or allergies too)

Are you ok with giving all the info here? I know some people set up a Facebook page to work on the group and others just do it here in this forum. Any preferences? I'm fine with either.

Hope your fall is going well and can't believe it's almost November already!

Have a great day!
Judy

Hello Ladies!!!
I too am super excited in joining an FE group! My name is Amada and this will be my family’s 1st Disney Cruise or any Cruise ever... lol! I have 3 children.. two daughters ages 10 & 6 and a little 2 yr old boy. I do not mind giving my information on this forum. I am open to any suggestions plus I need all the advice I can get. Hope to hear from any of you soon.

Amada :tinker:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:goofy:

Hi Ladies
My name is Melanie and this will be my family’s first cruise. My son, Colin is 9 and my daughter Adelyn will be 7. We are so excited to join the group. I have know idea what this FE group does so any help you can give me will be helpful. My husband and I want to make it the best cruise ever. It is a surprise, they don’t know they are going yet. We will be finishing our vacay at Disney World for a couple days as well.

Thanks!
Melanie

Hi Amanda. Welcome and thanks for the info. I saw that there's a Facebook page that seems to had more participants. Can you go there and add your info? It's definitely more fun when there are more families. It's called Disney Wonder March 25, 2918. Let me know if you have any problems. Or if you don't have Facebook.

Hi Melanie. Welcome and how exciting- a surprise trip. As you can see from my response to Amanda- I saw that there's a Facebook page that seems to had more participants. Can you go there and add your info? It's definitely more fun when there are more families. It's called Disney Wonder March 25, 2918. Let me know if you have any problems. Or if you don't have Facebook.

Hi Corey & Tiara-

I just wanted to see if you both have Facebook so you can join that group. If not let me know and I'll try to merge both groups. Unless someone wants to start a different one?

Have a magical day!
Judy

Hello. We are really excited about our first cruise and hope to participate in the FE, however am looking for some assistance. We have tried to join the group on Facebook but have yet to be accepted, and now I am unable to find the group when I search for Disney Wonder March 25, 2018. Any suggestions?

I think I may have been blocked by the administrator of the group on Facebook when I asked to join which would explain why I can't find the group in search. Is there any other way to ask to join or be invited?

I think I may have been blocked by the administrator of the group on Facebook when I asked to join which would explain why I can't find the group in search. Is there any other way to ask to join or be invited?
Hi there-

Sure I can get you approved. What is your first name and Facebook name then I’ll let the administrator know to expect you.

Judy

Thanks for your help. Our daughter Samantha is 4 and loves everything Disney, especially Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Doc and the gang, any Frozen characters as well as all the Disney princesses. No allergies and would love anything, also would really enjoy giving gifts to others.

Hi everyone its been a whirlwind couple months for us and I didn't get a chance to check DISBOARDS until this morning so I apologize! I did not have Facebook so I signed up this morning and requested to join the group. 107 days until we are on board.

WHO HOO!

Having 4 kids who like 4 different things, these are some of the things my kids look forward to onboard:
Character Meet & Greets
Avengers Academy- one of my twins still flash his badge he received from the academy and its been several years since he became a 'certified' agent
Edge
Eating breakfasts in a restaurant (we rarely ever do this due to our hectic schedules so this is a nice change for us)
Broadway Shows

Hi everyone, it seems I am late to this party! Is it to late to join in the FE fun? I went to the Facebook page and they ask for my reservation number. That makes me a tad nervous!
This is our first time on the Wonder (we have cruised on the Dream), and the first time that our younger sons ages 9 and 7 have cruised. We are also bringing our granddaughter for her first cruise, she is 13.

Last edited:
84 days to go!
As this is our first Disney cruise we have many questions about how the FE works, so here it goes. 1) Do we give to one family or several? 2) Do we hand out gifts once during the cruise or every day? If once, when is the best day to give? 3) How many items do others typically give? What is an appropriate amount to spend per person if you are not a crafty person? What are the gifts others have enjoyed the most? Do they need to be Disney themed? Are there gifts to avoid (I have read others do not like to receive candy, others said this is a favorite)? 4) How and when do you know who your recipients will be? 5) Do you let others know who the gifts are from or is this anonymous? I have looked at a lot of Pintrest posts and have seen a lot of different suggestions and opinions. Thanks for your help and suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter