Disney Wonder- Nov 3-8, 2019 San Diego to Cabo/Ensenada -Fish Extender Exchange Group

Cordovafam

Earning My Ears
Hello, I’d like to join an FE exchange group for November 3-8, 2019 Wonder Cruise to Cabo San Lucas. Anyone have a group set up yet or would like to creat one?

Hello, I’d like to join an FE exchange group for November 3-8, 2019 Wonder Cruise to Cabo San Lucas. Anyone have a group set up yet or would like to creat one?
Fish Extender groups are handled on Cruise Meet threads. If there's a Cruise Meet thread for your cruise, you'll find it here:

https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
If there isn't a thread started, you could start it over there. Then others who may also be looking for one can find it and you all can get things started.

This should be in the Cruise Meets sub-forum above. There is not one yet, so I’ll flag a mod to have this moved there and made the meet thread.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the 2019 Wonder Directory where your fellow cruisers will find you.
Happy Planning!

Did anyone ever sign up for the FE? Or is there another thread I can look for to sign up?

Did you happen to find a link for a FE this is our first Disney Cruise and we really want to participate. Thank you!!!

We do not handle FEs. This is the Cruise MEET Thread where you can meet your fellow Dis Board cruisers. If you and your fellow cruisers want to plan a FE Exchange that can certainly be done here among yourselves. It looks like you have a few replies from people on this cruise so you just have to start planning it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!