Disney Wonder November 29, 2019 Double Dip from Galveston

:fish::fish::fish::fish:
For thoes interested in joining our Fish Extender gift exchange please post who is in your room, ages of any kids and your room #. See post #105 on page 6 for more details.

It looks like CC is going to take a direct hit this weekend but it's happened to them many times before so I'm sure the island will be as beautiful as ever when we get there. Hope the residents on the island stay safe.

It looks like CC is going to take a direct hit this weekend but it's happened to them many times before so I'm sure the island will be as beautiful as ever when we get there. Hope the residents on the island stay safe.

Yes it looks like Castaway will get Hurricane force winds. But I think you are right they have gone through plenty of tropical systems and with the exception of a direct hit by a major hurticane I think it should be fine. Hopefully everyone in Dorian's path is prepared and makes it through ok. After it makes it past the Bahamas today's forecast track shows that Dorian my visit the Mouse's house in Florida. We'll have to see what happens. 🌀

As far as DCL goes if the storm track and intensity forecasts hold my guess is that on Friday the Fantasy will stay late at Castaway to help prep the island and be the last ship at Castaway before the storm. It will then head to Port Canaveral on Saturday as planned and continue its normal schedule. The Dream will depart Port Canaveral as scheduled on Friday but skip Nassau and Castaway and head south, returning late on Monday to Cape Canaveral after the storm.
:sail::boat:

As of today it looks like CC will take a direct hit from a Cat 4 hurricane. Prayers for everyone in the path.

Yep not looking good. Hopefully those that can get out leave and those that cannot are prepared as much as possible. With a major hurricane its not just the storm you have to make it through but the aftermath as well. Hopefully everyone in its path makes it out ok.

:cool1: Silver Castaway Club Members: Tonight at midnight eastern time we can check in and begin booking our excursions, meet and greets, etc.. Fyi, some people have said they were able to check in on other cruises before midnight. I am going to give it a shot, I will let you know if I am able to check in early.

Booked everything we wanted: Frozen Gathering, Princess Gathering, Palo Brunch, Couples Massage, Character Breakfast. and Butterfly/Aquarium excursion. The wife is asleep right now so she'll add/modify in the morning if necessary.

Was worried that we wouldn't get any of the above so I'm not complaining :)

Us as well. :cloud9:
We are checked in with at PAT of 11:30-12. I was able to book all the on board activites we wanted on the days we wanted for the most part. We are very excited!!! I tried to check in every hour from 5pm ET until 12am ET and I was not able to check in until 12am ET.

Advance booking windows will open in:
First cruise: 15 days 09/15/2019
Silver: Open
Gold: Open
Platinum: Open

Fish Extender Update: Group #1 is half full, so far we have 3 cabins, 3 more to go until group #1 is closed.

Group #1: Open
Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086

(Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)

For thoes interested in joining our Fish Extender gift exchange please post who is in your room, ages of any kids and your room #. See post #105 on page 6 for more details.

Hey y’all, I’m a first time cruiser for this one. Is there a way for me to see what the onboard activities are so I can plan in advance? :)

Hey y’all, I’m a first time cruiser for this one. Is there a way for me to see what the onboard activities are so I can plan in advance? :)

:welcome:

Here is what is available as of today (08/31):

On-board Fun:
Frozen Meet and Greet
Day 5

Disney Jr Character Breakfast
Day 2, Day 3

Princess Gathering
Day 2 (says available but wouldn't let us book)
Day 3, Day 5

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ($64.95+)
Day 1 5:15p to 8:15p (various times)
Day 2 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 3 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 5 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 6 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 7 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)

Pirates League (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique) ($44.95+) Day 4 9a to 8:30p (various times)

Royal Court Royal Tea ($220 age 3-12, $69 ages 13+) Day 5 3p

Adult Dining:
Palo Brunch ($40, ages 18+)
Day 3 (says available but wouldn't let us book)
Day 7 (says available but wouldn't let us book)

Palo Dinner ($40, ages 18+)
For the most part available times are 6p to 8:30p (every 30min) Day 1 through Day 7

Beverage Tastings:
Champagne Tasting ($38)
Day 1 2:00p

We did not book any spa/fitness or port adventures. If you want me to see if something specific is still open in one of those categories let me know. I did check to see if any Castaway Cay cabanas were available and they were all sold out.

Some other things to note:
Day 1: Sail Away Deck Party is at 4:15pm.
Day 4: Pirate night

**I did not list any of the onboard fun, adult dinning and beverage tastings that were listed as sold out**

Have fun planning!:)

:welcome:

Here is what is available as of today (08/31):

On-board Fun:
Frozen Meet and Greet
Day 5

Disney Jr Character Breakfast
Day 2, Day 3

Princess Gathering
Day 3, Day 5

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ($64.95+)
Day 1 5:15p to 8:15p (various times)
Day 2 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 3 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 5 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 6 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 7 9:00a to 8:15p (various times)

Pirates League (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique) ($44.95+) Day 4 9a to 8:30p (various times)

Royal Court Royal Tea ($220 age 3-12, $69 ages 13+) Day 5 3p

Adult Dining:
Palo Brunch ($40, ages 18+)
Day 3 (says available but wouldn't let us book)
Day 7 (says available but wouldn't let us book)

Palo Dinner ($40, ages 18+)
For the most part available times are 6p to 8:30p (every 30min) Day 1 through Day 7

Beverage Tastings:
Champagne Tasting ($38)
Day 1 2:00p

We did not book any spa/fitness or port adventures. If you want me to see if something specific is still open in one of those categories let me know. I did check to see if any Castaway Cay cabanas were available and they were all sold out.

Some other things to note:
Day 1: Sail Away Deck Party is at 4:15pm.
Day 4: Pirate night

**I did not list any of the onboard fun, adult dinning and beverage tastings that were listed as sold out**

Have fun planning!:)
You’re amazing! Thank you 😁

😕 Dorian has become a monster and is being reported as the strongest hurricane in modern records for the northwestern Bahamas. The people of the Bahamas our in our thoughts and we hope all make it through the storm safely.

Add us to the FE group please!
Stateroom 7002 - Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) - no allergies

Fish Extender Update: Group #1 is more than half full, so far we have 4 cabins, 2 more to go until group #1 is closed.

Group #1: Open
1) Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
2) CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
3)Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086
(Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)
4) Jsmncrews: Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) Room 7002 (No allergies)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!