Disney Wonder - Sept.30, 2018 Halloween on the High Seas!

alwaysursula

Just a mom with a Mickey head shaped heart!
Hey friends!

I'm finally starting a thread for our cruise since time is ticking and I haven't had much luck finding anybody cruising with us! Would love to hook up with some fellow cruise peeps and get in on a a Fish Extender group, as it was one of our favorite parts of our last Disney cruise. Super excited about this cruise for many reasons! 1)Disney is LIFE:stitch2: 2)I've never been to California:D and 3)I've always wanted to cruise Disney during Halloween time. We've been to WDW in the fall and it's just so magical. Aside from pirate night, do people dress up in Halloween costumes for any deck parties, etc?

Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Hi Kim, Thank you for starting the thread! We have not been on a Halloween Disney cruise before and a really excited to go! We were on the dream two years ago and had a great time! We couldn't wait to book another cruise! We are from Arizona so we have been to California many times. We will be doing the Halloween trick or treat party at Disneyland before the cruise. We are bringing another family with us that have never been on a Disney cruise before. We are so excited for them. We didn't participate in the Fish Extender on our last cruise but may be interested this time. Hopefully we will get some others that may be interested as well. Where are you coming from? How many kids do you have? I have heard that many people dress up for the cruise. We have a 13 year old boy so my guess is he wont be interested. Talk to you soon:)
Kellie

Hi! We are on this cruise and I am soooooo glad you started the thread, I kept looking lol.

We are a party of 6 for this cruise with 2 adjoining oceanview rooms 7007 and 7005. My amazing boyfriend Will, my 2 boys(Carter, 10 and Cody, 14) and I are in one and my mom and her friend are in another! We live in the San Francisco Bay Area and will be driving down for the cruise.

We would love to join the FE group, we have done one on every cruise and for me as my kids get bigger its a fun thing for me and my honey to do because the boys ditch us!

Pirate Night will be Tuesday, the Cabo day. I think we will have a couple costumes, I am excited to get some more use out of these costumes I bought over the years and since we are driving I don't have to worry too much about how much I pack.

Hi!
My husband and I are booking this cruise this weekend! It’s our first Cruise ever! We are so excited! We heard about the fish extender and we would love to join in the fun!

We’re excited to be on this cruise! Just a couple of young-at-heart grandparents enjoying some Halloween fun.

Hello all. I am just getting on here since the Cruise is now only 68 days away, but who's counting. I am looking forward to a great trip with some great people. My wife and I will be with our 6 year daughter and 5 year old son. It's their first Disney Cruise but I was on the Wonder back in 2011.

Hi Kim, Thank you for starting the thread! We have not been on a Halloween Disney cruise before and a really excited to go! We were on the dream two years ago and had a great time! We couldn't wait to book another cruise! We are from Arizona so we have been to California many times. We will be doing the Halloween trick or treat party at Disneyland before the cruise. We are bringing another family with us that have never been on a Disney cruise before. We are so excited for them. We didn't participate in the Fish Extender on our last cruise but may be interested this time. Hopefully we will get some others that may be interested as well. Where are you coming from? How many kids do you have? I have heard that many people dress up for the cruise. We have a 13 year old boy so my guess is he wont be interested. Talk to you soon:)
Kellie

Hey Kellie,

Where in AZ are you? We are in N Phoenix near Dessert Ridge. My wife and I are bringing our 6.5 year old daughter and our son that just turn 5.

We didn’t do fish extenders on our first Disney Cruise, but I heard about them from a friend that LOVES the added fun of little surprises. Check out Pinterest for more info

Last edited:
Hey Kellie,

Where in AZ are you? We are in N Phoenix near Dessert Ridge. My wife and I are bringing our 6.5 year old daughter and our son that just turn 5.
We live in Queen Creek. We are bringing another family from Queen Creek as well. It looks like there is another family from East Mesa too. This cruise should be a lot of fun!! Your kids will have a blast!!

We are from the east Mesa (az) area...small world. We’re excited about the fish extenders as well
We are in Queen Creek. We are Grandparents too but bringing our son who is 13 and leaving Grandkids at home this cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone:)

We have never done fish extenders so we will need some information about how it all works. Thanks so much!

We have booked this cruise. Super excited to do fish extenders. Has anyone started groups yet for this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter