Disney Wonder - Sept.30, 2018 Halloween on the High Seas!

Hi everyone! I haven't checked back as I thought I'd get notifications if anyone posted! I never did and was so surprised to see all these posts!

We are from Tennessee! This will be our second Disney cruise(first one was on Dream). It will be myself, hubby, daughter(13) and son(11). Looking forward to a couple extra days in San Diego, too!

I'm definitely interested in signing up for the Disboards FE if enough will participate! I'll get our info to you ASAP as I know we are getting down to the wire here with only fifty-something days to go! Thank you so much for organzing this Jsmncrews!

Same for me it didn't send me any notifications even though it usually does! Crazy disboards!

Is it too late to join? I just found out about FE yesterday and have been doing my best to read and watch videos. Is this the thread to join or the Facebook group?

We hail from San Diego, our group will be myself and my husband and our 3 year old daughter who loves Disney. But I'm not so sure about the Halloween theme, she didn't quite get it last year.

Hey Kellie,

Where in AZ are you? We are in N Phoenix near Dessert Ridge. My wife and I are bringing our 6.5 year old daughter and our son that just turn 5.

Wow you are close to me! We are right up the street in Cave Creek off Dynamite and Tatum :D We have a 6 year old son

Is it too late to join? I just found out about FE yesterday and have been doing my best to read and watch videos. Is this the thread to join or the Facebook group?

We hail from San Diego, our group will be myself and my husband and our 3 year old daughter who loves Disney. But I'm not so sure about the Halloween theme, she didn't quite get it last year.

We would really like to join the FE group as well. Is it too late? We have 5 in our group.

If you are unable to join on the other site i can make a disboards group. I have time later this week and will tag you :)

@Jsmncrews - I was able to get into the Fb group and have joined a FE group. Thanks!

But do you know how to work the thread to request a design from the DISigners? Where is the link for Halloween requests? I found one, but I hadn't had any activity for a very long time and I'm not sure if I'm in the right place! Thank you!

@Jsmncrews - I was able to get into the Fb group and have joined a FE group. Thanks!

But do you know how to work the thread to request a design from the DISigners? Where is the link for Halloween requests? I found one, but I hadn't had any activity for a very long time and I'm not sure if I'm in the right place! Thank you!

I did it a while back but haven't looked since tbh. Maybe people just switched to selling them on etsy.

Is there anyone left that want to do fish extender? If you are not able to join a group on the other site and want to do pixiedusting(gifting random cabins that will randomly gift back but not promised) or regular FE comment and let me know. Not sure who is left and want to make sure everyone is happy on this amazing vacation!

@Rint

We’re excited to be in the FEGroup Room 6147. (David) Lincoln , Linda. Let us know what’s happening...
Linda and Lincoln?

If anyone wants to join please leave your Stateroom, Names, Ages and Genders of every person participating if unable to access the other group on the other site.
Also if you are celebrating anything special or if there are any food allergies let us know and we can add it to the list :)

We can make the deadline for the disboards group the 30th.

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine, Will, Cody (14), Carter (10)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda, Lincoln

Hello everyone I am new here on our first disney wonder cruise leaving September 30, 2018 5 night. I was wondering were do we sign up for fish extender? Please help me out I am excited but need to know how to enroll.

Hello everyone I am new here on our first disney wonder cruise leaving September 30, 2018 5 night. I was wondering were do we sign up for fish extender? Please help me out I am excited but need to know how to enroll.

Hi! You can sign up here. What is your stateroom number, names and ages of people in your party? After September 1st just return to get the list of participants. :)

My name is Araceli Carrillo (27yrs) party of two me and my daughter Jaylah Carrillo (4yrs). My Standard Insider Stateroom Category#: 11C Deck: To be assigned Location: To be assigned

If anyone wants to join please leave your Stateroom, Names, Ages and Genders of every person participating if unable to access the other group on the other site.
Also if you are celebrating anything special or if there are any food allergies let us know and we can add it to the list :)

GTY - @araceli carrillo - Araceli, Jaylah (4)

6596-@Megan Grimes-Megan (birthday is during cruise on October 5th) & Charlotte (4)

6596 - @Megan Grimes - Megan (birthday is during cruise on October 5th), Charlotte (4)

6596 - @Megan Grimes - Megan (birthday is during cruise on October 5th), Charlotte (4)

when will we find out how many in our group and name of our group to start shopping?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!