disney Wonder who's running the ship?

tripletvan

DIS Veteran
:mad: :eek: :confused: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Okay so I worked for nearly two years to take my family on the Wonder only to have my three tenb year olds rerfuse to go to the Oceaneer's lab due to being hit, pushed and overall having a miserable time. I spoke to the counselors when I found out what had happened and was told that the cannot disciplne a child. Spo if I have this straight a bully can just have the run of the ship as far as Disney is concerned since they don't want to call the parents and uposet them on vacation. Let's not even get into the massage that was never scheduled correctly three times or the meals we ate at 10:30 at night! I am not saying that there was problems at every corner but when a problem was brought to the staffs attention is was shrugged off. I know that my kids will not go back to the lab even if I bound & gag them. Good Luck!

I just returned from the 8/18 cruise. My 7 yr. old grandson and 6 yr old grandaughter were in the clubs. They had no problems, both loved the clubs, never wanted to leave. In fact when the kids were lined up to go in for the show a counselor did tell one boy to stop it, was clowning around with another child. I thought they did a great job, both this year and last year.

That's sad to hear that you had problems with no resolutions. Any time we had a problem on board Disney was super fast at correcting it. We had no A/C one time and they were right there. My daughter lost a necklace and within 30 minutes Guest Service called saying they found it. We were very happy with service. So sorry your trip was not everything you hoped for. I know what it is like to wait and wait and then be let down. Maybe we all build the cruise up so much that we are setting some up to be disappointed if everything that we found wonderful doesn't happen for them. Just my 2 cents.

MJ

Sorry to hear about your cruise. Please do not let this drydock your next cruise. There many other ships and cruise lines to choose from.

My dd-5 also did not like the club. She is a very out going, fast-making friends, always going the distance person. We were shocked to hear that she was not having fun in the club. We also heard from other parents who felt the same way on our cruise. Will we go back, yes next March.
Will we put her in the club, at first just to see.
She loved the ship, just not the club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter