Disney World Convention Tix

CaptJackS

Earning My Ears
I'm interested in 2 day park hopper tickets to Disney. These are convention tickets sold through convention websites. I've been on a couple and it looks like you can purchase them with a credt card. Ideally they are cheaper due to the fact that one would be participating in an Orlando Area Convention. My question, do these tickets have the date or convention name on them. Would I be able to use them at the ticket gate without showing proof of the convention. We only want to do Disney for two days and we'd like to be able to park hop. I know there are single day tix, but I believe they allow entrance to one park per day. I'd hate to put $416.00 on credit card and not be able to use them. I can't believe Disney prints names of conventions on these tickets. The site state that they must be used consecutively and before the end of 2004. Does anyone know anything about these convention purchase in advance tickets. Thanks!

There was a post on here a few months back that said that someone had used the convention tickets no problem (and they were not going to a convention). We were going to buy the tickets from the convention site and in fact did get all the way through the order process, but their system was down the day we ordered and our order didn't go through. Throughout the entire process, there was just one time when we had to enter a group name. We just put in our business name (we own a farm). Anyhow, maybe if you dig through past messages on this board you can find that post.

I was just looking into where to purchase the cheapest 5 day hopper passes and noticed that
gaydays.com has, if I remember correctly, 2 day passes. You can purchase through the website and I think they expire the end of this year but must be used within 10 days of the first day used.
ps, I ended up getting 5 day hopper for $220 :)

GayDay.com (without the S) also has convention tickets listed, it refers you to an actual Disney convention website for purchase.

Sorry, typo :) I was referring to the site Chuck mentions
Have fun whatever you decide :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter