Disney World increases ticket prices for second time in a year

Disney continues to punish the park guests for their failures elsewhere in The Walt Disney Company. When they were cash strapped for their problems getting Shanghai finished they just raises prices across the board. They no longer give a damn about the repeat guests Including DVC.They are focusing on upper middle class or 1%ER’s that have to take their children to WDW At least once.

The report of the ticket increase isn't just on CNN. The reporting is in many reputable news sources across the country.

Could you please cite where this falsehood is stated? Not disagreeing. Just want to be properly informed.

Thank you.
I’m not sure what the falsehood is but technically the change is in dynamic pricing and it only affects one day tickets. Of course, it’s inevitable that multi day passes will also face price increases.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...k-ticket-prices-for-first-time-in-3-years.amp

Did they announce the new ticket prices for multi day tickets?
They don't need to... multi day tickets are based on number days and 1st day of usage. Unless things have changed... I have really been keeping on top of this... you select the # of park days and then the 1st day you will use the ticket for admission and the price is then calculated.
It would be something like this... a 5 day ticket has something like a 7 day usage window. You pick a starting date, average the daily ticket prices for 7 days and multiply by 5 to get the cost of that 5 day ticket.... I think this is how it is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter