Disney World opening starting July 11th

Stasieki

DIS Veteran
Any mention of waterparks? We have 6 water park visits on our military tickets we would like to use before they expire in December. We have already started using the park visits, otherwise we would just put the ticket price towards next year. Do you think the reservation system will be only for Resort guests at first??
No mention of water parks

tinkerbell1991

DIS Veteran
Any mention of waterparks? We have 6 water park visits on our military tickets we would like to use before they expire in December. We have already started using the park visits, otherwise we would just put the ticket price towards next year. Do you think the reservation system will be only for Resort guests at first??
Nothing was mentioned on the water parks either, sorry. I'm wondering (and only my opinion, nothing official) if because resorts weren't discussed, it may be anyone who can book online to access the park with no priority for people who were originally due to stay onsite.
Hopefully, more information will begin to come out soon 🤞🏻

• Renarr

Mouseketeer
    Our trip was scheduled to start on July 13, and we had already decided that we won't be the first round of guinea pigs on this. We'll try again next year hopefully.

Griffin11

Mouseketeer
    Our trip was scheduled to start on July 13, and we had already decided that we won't be the first round of guinea pigs on this. We'll try again next year hopefully.
    I would feel the same. Hoping things are more normal for our trip planned for January 2021.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.