Disney World opening starting July 11th

Any mention of waterparks? We have 6 water park visits on our military tickets we would like to use before they expire in December. We have already started using the park visits, otherwise we would just put the ticket price towards next year. Do you think the reservation system will be only for Resort guests at first??

No mention of water parks

Any mention of waterparks? We have 6 water park visits on our military tickets we would like to use before they expire in December. We have already started using the park visits, otherwise we would just put the ticket price towards next year. Do you think the reservation system will be only for Resort guests at first??
Nothing was mentioned on the water parks either, sorry. I'm wondering (and only my opinion, nothing official) if because resorts weren't discussed, it may be anyone who can book online to access the park with no priority for people who were originally due to stay onsite.
Hopefully, more information will begin to come out soon 🤞🏻

Our trip was scheduled to start on July 13, and we had already decided that we won't be the first round of guinea pigs on this. We'll try again next year hopefully.

Our trip was scheduled to start on July 13, and we had already decided that we won't be the first round of guinea pigs on this. We'll try again next year hopefully.
I would feel the same. Hoping things are more normal for our trip planned for January 2021.

This is an update on face coverings. We were at Disney Springs tonight and were told that they must now go around the ears like a surgical or N95 mask. My daughter had a Backlava type tight to the face over the ears around the back of her head and that will not be accepted anymore. Just a heads up. They gave her the surgical type which actually left holes open on both sides. hey it is what it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!