Disney World Personal Shopper - BAD TO WORSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with you if I didn't witness both Amy and Elizabeth Donoho at my friends home begging her to give them a line of credit- they even lied to her and told her "they were waiting on a settlement from a accident they were in". They would take their kids with them to her home and I was always there listening to their BS. I have even called them out on their lies and they went storming out. My friend had the parents over who told her "not to sell them anything else, they lied to her and they already received and spent the accident money they told her about". The parents said they loved their daughters but they were liars. I witnessed my friend at the attorneys office, with the pi to get them served and she not only got ripped off for thousands of but spent thousands of dollars to try and get those criminals served court papers. This was only a couple years ago- not 1995. So robizzo, Neither Amy or Elizabeth Donoho NEVER learned a lesson from their past criminal years and their children never stopped them from ripping my friend off. I may also add at that time Amy had Elizabeth claim all income in her name - while Amy collected welfare and food stamps for herself and the 3 kids and then when it came tax time Elizabeth would claim herself, Amy and the kids as her dependents to get earned income credit. Ripping off taxpayers.

I have witnessed Amy Donoho in the past bully her sister, call her god awful names and even a few years ago trying to turn Elizabeth's daughter against her. I see she finally accomplished that and then goes on Facebook and YouTube and plays the innocent victim act. What goes around, comes around and one day those 2 ladies with have carma bite them in the ***.
There is proof these ladies have used other people's names, have bad credit, got evicted for not paying rent and left outrageous utility bills. That's why they always had their rental homes in their parents names, their poor parents always had to bail them out, their mother gave them a van and they even stiffed the mother on paying for it and I know in the past when they received mail at the UPS store they would have people put Ms.Donoho and not their name because they were hiding from their past and using their mothers mailbox.

I personally find it very sad with what is going on with the sisters right now. I always wondered how they made an income, and were able to take SO many cruises??? YouTube, Patreon, and welfare (if indeed they are on public assistance) can't pay that much. Going back to the 'divorce' between the sisters, I always felt that Amy was very controlling of Elizabeth and in many videos I felt that Amy and the kids would make fun of Elizabeth. I'm sure Elizabeth was just tried of it all. However it is interesting to see that Elizabeth is posting about it on Facebook. Maybe Elizabeth just never felt like she had her own voice and that is why she is posting about it on FB.

I feel so bad for this kids who are truly in the middle of this. Also their mom would be so sad to know that the sisters have had a falling out.

Your right. Amy controlled everything Elizabeth did. Amy personally turned everyone of those children against Elizabeth and is now playing the I'm innocent card. Amy the aunt - not mother is allowing her niece to do what she wants and the niece will hopefully wake up and see it one day. I'm not thrilled with either young lady after they ripped my friend off for thousands but I am glad Elizabeth got a back bone and finally stood up to her family's bully "Amy". Now Amy is telling everyone her niece is defending herself- no it's called "turning her niece against her mother" and if you don't agree with Amy she will block you from her Facebook page.
I hope everyone wakes up and realize we the American people have supported the Donoho's family living the Disney dream with our hard earn tax dollars. Amy a few years back (I don't know about now) would have Elizabeth put all money earned from selling pins in her name - while Amy lied (that right lied) to welfare and said she didn't know who the kids fathers were and collected welfare for herself and the 3 kids. Then Elizabeth would file taxes and claim herself, Amy and the 3 kids as dependents and collect earned income credit. They call this living their Disney dream - it's more like fantasyland. They have abused the system their entire life and they have the I'm so jealous followers out their wishing they to could live this wonderful Donoho life. This may not sound nice but I also think Amy is jealous Elizabeth lost weight and Amy looks like she gained it.

The incident took place in 1995 and Amy would have been 21. Shes grown up a lot since then and shes a parent now with kids and people change and grow up. Besides we don't know all the details about what happened.
Is "the incident" common law robbery referenced above? Even if that was a long time ago, you can see throughout this thread that many people feel taken advantage of in much more recent times--this thread was started in regards to an incident in 2014.

Seems to be an ongoing trend with these women----based on the extensive reports in 2014/2015 here: not some one off that from a young person who matured now regrets her past. If the many reports on the DIS are to be belived then all that has changed is that they have gotten better at getting away with it (from the standpoint of not being prosecuted for anything)

Is "the incident" common law robbery referenced above? Even if that was a long time ago, you can see throughout this thread that many people feel taken advantage of in much more recent times--this thread was started in regards to an incident in 2014.

Seems to be an ongoing trend with these women----based on the extensive reports in 2014/2015 here: not some one off that from a young person who matured now regrets her past. If the many reports on the DIS are to be belived then all that has changed is that they have gotten better at getting away with it (from the standpoint of not being prosecuted for anything)

All of the posts from the last day have come from brand new accounts - I'm guessing its the same person - I'm sure with an ax to grind. I don't imagine these women are in any way legit based on the entire thread - but it seems very suspicious that a whole bunch of new people all made accounts last night to trash them.

All of the posts from the last day have come from brand new accounts - I'm guessing its the same person - I'm sure with an ax to grind. I don't imagine these women are in any way legit based on the entire thread - but it seems very suspicious that a whole bunch of new people all made accounts last night to trash them.
I agree that the three new posters here bringing in odd details about the feud between family members are likely related and it is odd to see all at once.
Then agian, the brand new poster chiming in to dismiss the entire thread becuase one incident referred to was from the 90s seems equally suspect.

Personally my guess is the three are all related to one another and the dismisser is one pf teh sisters or other family members---but who knows?

Last edited:
I'm not the same person that made the other new posts. Honestly I was just curious. I have been following the family for a few years on YouTube, and stumbled across this thread after the recent drama that has been happening on FB. Sad that they portrayed thier lives one way for videos, but in reality things were shady (but it looks like that's a recurring theme for them). Kind of feel silly for getting sucked into their videos. I'm sure traffic will pick up on this thread with recent events.

Last edited:
Are these the 2 sisters who lived in the mountains of NC and moved to a town close to WDW with all their children? The ones I'm thinking of were hoping to take care of children in their home and were always posting pics having fun at WDW. I remember a son was biracial and seems there were some blonde haired children. Are these possibly the same women or am I all confused?

Are these the 2 sisters who lived in the mountains of NC and moved to a town close to WDW with all their children? The ones I'm thinking of were hoping to take care of children in their home and were always posting pics having fun at WDW. I remember a son was biracial and seems there were some blonde haired children. Are these possibly the same women or am I all confused?

Yes these are the same sisters.

Long time Disboards member here but I haven't posted in a while. I was doing a google search on Elizabeth Donoho and came across this thread. I've been watching their vlogs for a while now and I'm so shocked at what I'm finding out! I always wondered how they are able to afford so many cruises, Disney and Universal season passes and all of their shopping hauls without having full time jobs. Crazy

I've watched a few of their videos (mainly for cruise ship info) and I always thought there was something fishy. No way could they afford to do all they do by being part time TA's (Elizabeth) and pin trading. They also push patreon a lot and call it like "tipping". In a recent video Amy talked about how she bought the house they live in outright (no mortgage) which I find very hard to believe (even a small house) based on their lifestyle. I can easily see them as con's. I also had the impression that Amy was very domineering when it comes to Elizabeth. They are also pretty crude at times and act more like peers with their kids than parents. They're very careful about what they share and try to make themselves look good. The latest "breakup" with Elizabeth moving out seems weird. My feeling is there's a lot more to the story than they're telling and trying to brush it off as not a big deal, etc makes me even more suspicious. We'll probably never know the real story.

Also, the oldest son was working at WDW as a server, but now works at Universal. I do have to wonder if he lost his job because he was taking maps, doing the purchasing, etc for them?

Last edited:
I've watched a few of their videos (mainly for cruise ship info) and I always thought there was something fishy. No way could they afford to do all they do by being part time TA's (Elizabeth) and pin trading. They also push patreon a lot and call it like "tipping". In a recent video Amy talked about how she bought the house they live in outright (no mortgage) which I find very hard to believe (even a small house) based on their lifestyle. I can easily see them as con's. I also had the impression that Amy was very domineering when it comes to Elizabeth. They are also pretty crude at times and act more like peers with their kids than parents. They're very careful about what they share and try to make themselves look good. The latest "breakup" with Elizabeth moving out seems weird. My feeling is there's a lot more to the story than they're telling and trying to brush it off as not a big deal, etc makes me even more suspicious. We'll probably never know the real story.

Also, the oldest son was working at WDW as a server, but now works at Universal. I do have to wonder if he lost his job because he was taking maps, doing the purchasing, etc for them?
You pretty much feel the way I do, especially after today! There is a Facebook post in which she is asking for money to fund a European cruise. Asking for $2500 and $3500 a month for two versions of the trip. I responded that maybe she should fund these herself; in less than 20 minutes, Amy responded that she doesn't make money of Patreon, etc. So why bother? I like the vlogs, but the sheer volume of them are suspicious; as is the lifestyle with very limited income.

You pretty much feel the way I do, especially after today! There is a Facebook post in which she is asking for money to fund a European cruise. Asking for $2500 and $3500 a month for two versions of the trip. I responded that maybe she should fund these herself; in less than 20 minutes, Amy responded that she doesn't make money of Patreon, etc. So why bother? I like the vlogs, but the sheer volume of them are suspicious; as is the lifestyle with very limited income.

I saw that. Her post definitely came across as asking for money to go on that cruise. Her response was really a lie. Of course they make money off Patreon. They claim to "work" for the money they use to go on cruises, but all I see is them cruising 8-9 times per year and in each video asking for cash.

There are a few things that bother me about Sea Cruisers . There is also one fact that does NOT bother me, it is they have gone from 272 Patreons down to 187 in the past few months.

There are a few things that bother me about Sea Cruisers . There is also one fact that does NOT bother me, it is they have gone from 272 Patreons down to 187 in the past few months.
It shocks me that there are actually 187 Patreons!

Glad I stumbled on this thread! Interesting. Found their videos interesting on youtube. Not bad actually. After reading some pages here I have answers to some questions I was having whe wstching their vlogs( how the support their lifestyle, family dynamics).anyways. We haven’t cruised yet. But do people really order all that food lime they do?? Maybe the european in me but I found it appaling. Waste of food.

Sorry to keep bringing this old thread up, but I think with the new family drama between Amy and Elizabeth people are googling them to find out more. Which is how I stumbled on this. I have watched their YouTube channels for about a year now. The everythingdisneypins, everythingdisneyshoppers, Unscripted life, and Sea Cruisers. I too questioned how they could stay afloat on what seemed to be flimsy business models (YouTube, pin sales, part time TA) Then with the recent drama with Amy and Elizabeth, I started to take Elizabeth's side a little. It seems to me that Elizabeth's biological daughter Manahra has been favorited by Amy and has her spoiled rotten. Amy legally probably has no parental rights to Manahra yet has basically taken full custody of her. Although it doesn't seem like Elizabeth is exactly fighting to keep her. In their most recent Unscripted life videos they have moved into a new home and Amy had posted that they bought a sofa only for it to disappear not long after. Maybe someone stretched the budget I don't know all of this is speculation of course but I can't seem to stomach them any more, especially after everything I've read on here.

Sorry to keep bringing this old thread up, but I think with the new family drama between Amy and Elizabeth people are googling them to find out more. Which is how I stumbled on this. I have watched their YouTube channels for about a year now. The everythingdisneypins, everythingdisneyshoppers, Unscripted life, and Sea Cruisers. I too questioned how they could stay afloat on what seemed to be flimsy business models (YouTube, pin sales, part time TA) Then with the recent drama with Amy and Elizabeth, I started to take Elizabeth's side a little. It seems to me that Elizabeth's biological daughter Manahra has been favorited by Amy and has her spoiled rotten. Amy legally probably has no parental rights to Manahra yet has basically taken full custody of her. Although it doesn't seem like Elizabeth is exactly fighting to keep her. In their most recent Unscripted life videos they have moved into a new home and Amy had posted that they bought a sofa only for it to disappear not long after. Maybe someone stretched the budget I don't know all of this is speculation of course but I can't seem to stomach them any more, especially after everything I've read on here.

THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN... THEY HAVE A STORE USING THE ARMS OF MICKEY AND THE WDW NAME.

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/About-Us_ep_34-1.html

They also claim to be travel agents but if you look up North Carolina arrest records, you will find that they both were arrested back in 1995 for strong armed robbery! They do NOT have a business license and cruise around using FL taxpayers money!

THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN... THEY HAVE A STORE USING THE ARMS OF MICKEY AND THE WDW NAME.

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/About-Us_ep_34-1.html

They also claim to be travel agents but if you look up North Carolina arrest records, you will find that they both were arrested back in 1995 for strong armed robbery! They do NOT have a business license and cruise around using FL taxpayers money!

You can't really confirm that it is them though. In their videos they do recommend people shop there but it' a couple I believe who owns it. Also I haven't seen a legitimate link to this supposed crime in North Carolina. Just playing devils advocate.

You can't really confirm that it is them though. In their videos they do recommend people shop there but it' a couple I believe who owns it. Also I haven't seen a legitimate link to this supposed crime in North Carolina. Just playing devils advocate.

North Carolina record id #251061894 and #251061893 from the North Carolina website. Yep that’s them! Look closely on the site and you see her hand with the tattoos. Just google their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter