Disney World Postcards for a Young Princess

MattShiloh

Jedi Consular Master
So I have a question to ask for anyone going to Disney World now and between May 8th...

We have a four year old little princess whom we are taking to Disney World for the first time in May (my first trip too). I am trying to keep the excitement going with her, and have gotten her a basket of Disney Princess stuff and have another basket for day of arrival. But I would LOVE to get some people who are going to be there at Disney World to send her a post card from the park... to send her some Disney Magic regularly between now and when she arrives on May 10th. I am not asking for people to send her multiple postcards, though that would be cool, but maybe multiple groups going to maybe send one while they are there.

If you are going during the remainder of the month of March and in April, or maybe are at the park now, and you would like to help me with this and send her a little magic in the form of a post card, please send me a private message and I will get you the address and name to send it to.

Thanks in advance to those who might want to do this :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter