Disney+

FYI for those with Rakuten (previously Ebates). I just signed up for one year with $12.50 cash back.

Nice! Too bad I didn't see this or thought at checking Rakuten before signing up. DH is the first watching something on Disney+...Mandalorian of course!

We’re missing content compared to the US, aren’t we? I saw on Reddit people talking about Mickey Mouse Club and Disneyland Around the Seasons (I think this is an episode of wonderful world of color). That stinks.

We’re missing content compared to the US, aren’t we? I saw on Reddit people talking about Mickey Mouse Club and Disneyland Around the Seasons (I think this is an episode of wonderful world of color). That stinks.
Can they confirm that it’s available to U S subscriber? I think that not everything is loaded yet on both sides of the border but I could be wrong.

Has anyone been able to Chromecast? I can watch on my laptop or phone without issue, but it never Chromecasts. Wheels spin, and I get a failure message trying from either device.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!