Disney +

I asked this same question week ago and the answer was no. Some are thinking it may start showing up as they start to update rooms. So far I'm loving Disney + can't wait to download lots of shows /movies for my 5+ hour flight to Disneyworld in a couple of weeks.

Do they offer any other pay channels on the television? I'm not so sure.

Will Firestick, Roku, etc. work on the resort TVs? That would be a way to get it.

Will Firestick, Roku, etc. work on the resort TVs? That would be a way to get it.
Yes, at least many of them have HDMI ports available. I can't say that 100% of them do, since there are many out there.

Long time reader, first time joining and poster.

Having just returned from Art of Animation two days ago, I can tell you they do not have Disney+ on the television. I was hoping for this myself and thought what a terrific way to promote it during your "trial period" while staying on resort. I do know they had swag giveaways in Disney Springs, but I missed these.

On Channel 30, they play a roller of Mickey cartoons. Every morning while I sipped my coffee, my 12 and 9 yos, would watch these cartoons. Eventually they began to see the same ones over and over again. I installed Disney+ on my Samsung S8 and let them watch many, many more, albeit on the small screen of the phone.

I then paid attention to the TV in the room and learned it is a Samsung. I was able to Samsung Smart View my phone's screen to the television (using the TV remote's source selection button). When Disney+ would play it would fill the entire screen and for the remaining 4 days, my kids got a eyeful of Disney+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter