Disneybounding, but not Disney...

The Vitaphone Queen

Eclipsing the sun in splendor
I feel like such a traitor for asking this, but have any of you ever cosplayed as non-Disney characters, or at least dressed in a manner evoking them, on Disney property? Like Disneybounding, but it wouldn't actually be Disney...is this kind of stuff even allowed?

I was planning on dressing as Marcie (from Peanuts) when our family arrives at POR. It wouldn't even be a costume. I'm already a dark-haired, short-haired, glasses-wearer. Just need an orange shirt, black shorts (or capri pants or even long pants, depending on what the weather throws at me), and sneakers and I could call it a day.

(A while ago, a year and a half after my last Disney trip, I talked of wanting to dress in a Star Trek TNG uniform while at WDW...:P)

I know, I know, zombie thread, but I won't be Marcie after all. I didn't get the stuff required in time. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter