Disneyland 1958a Map Size?

trambach

Mouseketeer
I am looking for actual sizing for this map that Disney released. What I found online seems to have different results.

Mousemaps.com says the size is 36 x 24 inches, Ebay postings show 30x45. Others I've seen online range from 28x42.2, and 27x41, 32x40, and 23x34 1/4.

Last edited:
Did you ever find an answer on this? I'm looking into the same thing. I've found two non-ebay sites that state 36 X 24, one non ebay site that says 30 X 45 and tons of listings on ebay that say 30 X 40 but I dont' trust ebay. :(

Study those eBay listings .... are those maps IDENTICAL to yours? Often hard to tell from pictures AND often times listers will repeat something (like size) that is incorrect .... esp if they ignore the detail questions that eBay has a form for. And ... if you find something that looks like a match .... ask that lister some questions. It helps eBayers like me when folks tell me they have a similar piece and are doing some research. That way I know they are reaching out for help and not interested in making a purchase. Good Luck!!!

I am looking for actual sizing for this map that Disney released. What I found online seems to have different results.

Mousemaps.com says the size is 36 x 24 inches, Ebay postings show 30x45. Others I've seen online range from 28x42.2, and 27x41, 32x40, and 23x34 1/4.

I had this same question so i contacted the Walt Disney museum directly and they said all the maps from the early era that they have as authentic are in fact 45 x 30, so i have gone with that as fact. The other sizes i have found to be reproductions so I'm guessing the Mousemaps has an error on it but otherwise their images and info seem to be correct. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!