Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite on August 27, 2020

Sorry it really sucks that you did not score a pair of tickets, but it is against Disney policy to resell tickets. Believe in "Pixie Dust" it is real and I have personally experienced it many times. Do not give up on getting a pair of tickets, try calling the Tickets call center: (714) 781-4565. In the past extra tickets have been released after a sell out to some of these parties, so keep alert. May The Force Be With You!

ah good point re: resale, thank you for pointing that out!

i just got a call to compete my order from disney land to compete my order i am thinking the added tickets or they really messed it up

Anyone else get a call so a few weird things. The tickets had to be mailed,no email confirm but I got a confirm number. saw the charge on my card from dlr already. just wondering if this was normal

Did anyone try purchasing tickets last night only to receive an email hours later saying Disney couldn't process the order? I'm seeing reports that that happened to others beside me. Tried calling Disney but they couldn't (or wouldn't) do anything about it. So, no ticket.

Apparently my order did go through. I noticed a charge on my card, gave Disney a call, and they confirmed that the order did in fact go through despite receiving an email saying it didn't. They gave my the order number that I'm supposed to use at will call to pick up the tickets.

well i got the tickets in the mail what a super weird way to handle these tickets....i wonder what really happened now i did call a few times bc i did not understand what was going on.....so either the system really crashed or they sold more tickets

It’s good to see Disney try to work with people whose order was “processing” and
then didn’t go through. Congrats on getting the tickets!

Well, our Disney cruise this April got cancelled so I just booked a Disneyland trip in late August instead, staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Just saw that we'll be there during Star Wars Night...

Obviously I missed the window to buy tickets but would love to go to this...does anyone know if they sell any last minute tickets day of the event? Hail Mary I know...

Last edited:
Well, our Disney cruise this April got cancelled so I just booked a Disneyland trip in late August instead, staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Just saw that we'll be there during Star Wars Night...

Obviously I missed the window to buy tickets but would love to go to this...does anyone know if they sell any last minute tickets day of the event? Hail Mary I know...
They usually don’t. And this sold out in under 24 hours.

How's everyone feeling about this happening? Star Wars Celebration still hasn't been postponed/canceled, so maybe that's a good sign?

Last edited:
Star Wars Celebration hasn’t been cancelled yet, but it’s expected to be.

I agree. Although I got a great deal on my airline tix I'd almost go to DL anyway, if I could get a better room rate....and the park is open by late August...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!