Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite on August 27, 2020

Well, looks like it's sold out, right around 7am CA time or so was when it ran out... hope everyone got tickets that wanted them! At least it was available for a while...

I got 2 tickets right at midnight but didn't receive the email confirmation until 6 am and it was in Spanish.

Is there a way to add the tickets to the Disneyland app if you purchased the tickets through the Disneyland website instead of through the app?

Never mind, the Star Wars Nite tickets just magically appeared in the app. Cool. :)

I got 2 tickets right at midnight but didn't receive the email confirmation until 6 am and it was in Spanish.

Is there a way to add the tickets to the Disneyland app if you purchased the tickets through the Disneyland website instead of through the app?
they should show up automatically if you were logged in when you bought the tickets.

Crazy fast sell out times compared to the usual after dark events. This party is going to be nuts!

Tickets for AP holders are on sale now !! I’m happy to have my tickets. General sale starts tomorrow Feb 20th. Good luck everyone !!

Did an email go out to AP holders that they were available, or did you just get lucky enough to check at the right time? :)

I went to Star Wars Nite at WDW when Star Wars Celebration was in Orlando and it was so cool. They gave you a badge on a lanyard and you went on a scavenger hunt around the park to find wedge shaped stickers to create a picture of all of the movies. It was in Hollywood Studios so they had the Tower of Terror and the Rock n Roller Coaster open so you could ride as many times as you wanted. They also had limited edition pins and other items in the Star Wars gift shop and special Star Wars fire works.

They mentioned in the Star Wars Nite description for Disneyland that there will be entertainment. I wonder if they'll have the x-wing drones out. That would be so cool!

Did an email go out to AP holders that they were available, or did you just get lucky enough to check at the right time? :)

No one I know ever got an email, we just got lucky and one in our group knew they went on sale. She's a huge Star Wars fan so I'm guessing she heard through some other fan group.

No one I know ever got an email, we just got lucky and one in our group knew they went on sale. She's a huge Star Wars fan so I'm guessing she heard through some other fan group.

nice! I had been almost obsessively checking the site to keep an eye out for when they would go on sale, but then got busy this week and didn't have a chance to check in the last 48 hours, unlucky I guess...

Missed it, but I am spending so much to go out for SWC IX anyway...followed by DLP 3 weeks later...

I was actually at work when the tickets became available. On my phone I had a tab opened to the Disney After Dark page that I would check periodically. This time when I checked they were available!! I immediately made my purchase and came here to give everyone the heads up. Just happened to check at the right time.

So sad to hear about all the problems people are having regarding their ticket orders today.

Crazy fast sell out times compared to the usual after dark events. This party is going to be nuts!

I got an email right at midnight CA time last night from Star Wars Celebration saying the general After Dark tickets were on sale - so every single person who bought a Celebration ticket suddenly knew about the After Dark party even if the had not heard of it before. It seems pretty likely many people going to the convention would jump on a party like this, even if many did not know before...

I had hotel booked waiting for this to go live. Totally missed it. Now I have to decide if I still want to bother visiting DL in August since I can't even get tickets for all 4 days of SWC. And I've gotten absolutely zero e-mails about SWC despite signing up multiple times for them.

Did anyone try purchasing tickets last night only to receive an email hours later saying Disney couldn't process the order? I'm seeing reports that that happened to others beside me. Tried calling Disney but they couldn't (or wouldn't) do anything about it. So, no ticket.

I got the email from Star Wars Celebration this morning saying that the tickets were on sale, so I got mine right after I got up around 6. I’m on a SW Celebration FB page too, so everyone there was posting a heads up about the tickets being on sale.

Looking forward to it, I’ve been to Galactic Nights at WDW and that was a lot of fun. Bummed about ROTR being closed, though. I know it needs the maintenance time and it’s usually not open for the other events, but I was hoping since this was a Star Wars-themed event taking place over Celebration weekend, it would be open. Oh well.

What an awful experience bought tickets at 630am est and got my order processing email and then around 12pm est I got an email saying there was a problem it was also in Spanish. I called waited on hold for a while they said they don’t see my order yet wait 24 hours. So I called today and said I don’t have an order and it’s sold out. They told me to go pound sand. This was such an awful experience. I am flying out my family for that week for the convention and to stay on property. They told me they only sold 8,000 tickets. This sounds so fishy to me and they should have made good on everyone who placed an order

Seems as though a ton of people had their orders fail to process. Total bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!