Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugh! So it looks like we can't go THIS Christmas, but I'm going to try my darndest to take a quick 5 days in November from the 8th-14th. The kids are out on the 10th as the 11th is a holiday here, so they'd only miss 4 days of school.... Just gotta get the money first.

Ugh! So it looks like we can't go THIS Christmas, but I'm going to try my darndest to take a quick 5 days in November from the 8th-14th. The kids are out on the 10th as the 11th is a holiday here, so they'd only miss 4 days of school.... Just gotta get the money first.
yard sale!!!

Just booked flights for Dec. 1-4. Is this Candlelight Processional weekend? So excited to be going back at Christmas. Our last Christmas trip was in 2014. My family of four will be staying at BWPPI. First time staying off site. It was so much cheaper than staying on site. Hopefully we won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
I'd recommend booking a refundable room now to get good rate and availability because that's a race weekend and demand is high. It will also be a 3 day weekend for schools and government offices this year.

Joining in ..... I won a trip for 4 for 3 days !!!!
Nov 30th - Dec 3rd. I extended our stay to an extra day.
We are booked for Flights, ground Transportation to and from the airport. Staying at Disney's Grand Californian, Including Park tickets °o° We're so excited

That's amazing!!!! I'd be over the moon!!!
How did you win?

That's amazing!!!! I'd be over the moon!!!
How did you win?
A local TV / Radio contest. First had to watch the TV station for "the song of the day", then listen during a certain hour to the radio for the song and then dial in and be the 8th caller. Yes, we are over the moon thrilled & thankful !!!!

As of now, I'm going to California/Disneyland the last week of September, but I'm thinking of pushing it back to November for Christmas instead. What week would be better, the week before or after Thanksgiving? I'm thinking the week after, but I'm not sure.

As of now, I'm going to California/Disneyland the last week of September, but I'm thinking of pushing it back to November for Christmas instead. What week would be better, the week before or after Thanksgiving? I'm thinking the week after, but I'm not sure.

Although the parks will be decorated and in full swing before thanksgiving, the hotels will not be. They usually start to decorate their lobbies near the end of the week before thanksgiving week. So, if seeing the hotels all decorated for Christmas with their gingerbread houses etc is important to you then it is safer to go after thanksgiving. Having said that, we have gone the week before thanksgiving and have had great luck with lower crowds and great weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter