Disneyland crowd level

FLCA026

Mouseketeer
We went to Disneyland yesterday and the estimated crowd level was 3 out of 10. it seems so crowded! I wonder if the estimate was off since we had rain on Wednesday and people went on Thursday instead.
I didn’t expect the lines to be so long with a 3.
It was our first time there so we didn’t know what to expect. But I was surprised. There were long wait times for the restaurants also.

We went to Disneyland yesterday and the estimated crowd level was 3 out of 10. it seems so crowded! I wonder if the estimate was off since we had rain on Wednesday and people went on Thursday instead.
It was our first time there so we didn’t know what to expect. But I was surprised. There were long wait times for the restaurants also.
In my experience crowd calendars for Disneyland aren’t very accurate. They don’t take into account things like weather. Also with it being December, many passholders with the lower passes will be getting blocked soon (through January) so they may be trying to go before then.

Thank you For the information! Too bad since we had thought it would be a good day to go.

We popped into DCA yesterday in the early afternoon, for a walk and a gingerbread cookie, and it was definitely more than a 3. Same when we went into DL on Tuesday.

Good to know. I was thinking....if this is a 3 I would hate to see what a 7 is.

See this thread for good information on crowd calendars/predictors and DLR: Most accurate crowd calendars?. Crowd calendars are really a WDW resource and don't work well for DLR. The best crowd predictors that I know of (best = most reliable and most accurate) are the DLR AP Blockout Calendar and this board (we have DISers in the parks almost every single day and definitely each week who can give accurate, up to date info).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!