Disneyland Crowds at Christmastime

DZJ13

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am trying to get a better idea of which days to attend DLP during Christmas. My family and I will be in Paris between December 20th and January 1st. We haven't made any plans yet, but we want to spend a day at DLP and were hoping for some advice on crowds and queues. We have been to DLP before and stayed on the resort, but not likely this time as we will stay in Paris and take the RER in for a day. I just want to get the best value for money spent. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Hi

The days leading up to Christmas are always really busy, especially with Christmas Day being at the weekend.

I would look at the days between Christmas and before New Years Eve as these can be a little less busier - but it will still be busy!

We arrived Christmas Eve last year and it was the quietest day of our stay, most rides were walk on from tea time onwards

Hello! I am trying to get a better idea of which days to attend DLP during Christmas. My family and I will be in Paris between December 20th and January 1st. We haven't made any plans yet, but we want to spend a day at DLP and were hoping for some advice on crowds and queues. We have been to DLP before and stayed on the resort, but not likely this time as we will stay in Paris and take the RER in for a day. I just want to get the best value for money spent. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Which day did you choose and how were the crowds? I am looking at Dec 24 - Jan 2 and wondering the same thing......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter