Disneyland / DCA Trip 10/5

Fishmango

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,

Heading to Disney tomorrow and planning on being there for rope Drop. Going to hit Indy then do POC, Haunted, Splash, with a FP for space then take it by ear.

Disney crowd tracker indicates that tomorrow shouldn't be too bad. Wondering if anyone had experience heading to Disney in the last friday or too?

I'm super excited and going to try to knock out all the Eticket attractions at both parks with skipping Fantasy Land by about 4. I think it's doable.

Any thoughts?

Hi Guys,

Heading to Disney tomorrow and planning on being there for rope Drop. Going to hit Indy then do POC, Haunted, Splash, with a FP for space then take it by ear.

Disney crowd tracker indicates that tomorrow shouldn't be too bad. Wondering if anyone had experience heading to Disney in the last friday or too?

I'm super excited and going to try to knock out all the Eticket attractions at both parks with skipping Fantasy Land by about 4. I think it's doable.

Any thoughts?
I think this weekend is Gay Days so there might be an increase in crowds. The castle might be a mess when they do their pictures.

O wow. I hope that increases weekend crowd not tomorrow.

Thank you for the heads up.

Gay Days are going to be busy from Friday-Sunday but they also have a lot of off site events. I believe Friday night activities are all out of the park. You can always check their schedule here: http://www.gaydaysanaheim.com/GDA/

I think you'll be fine Friday up until late afternoon. At that point, you may want to use MaxPass for rides in DCA or just take it easy and have no expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter