Disneyland Divas working out, getting healthy, and looking fine in '09!!

Sarah you are doing SO great and I'm so proud of you. I just got an offer in the mail for WW to waive the activation fee. I did WW a long time ago and it was hard because I wasn't shopping only for myself, it was my mom buying for the family and being in HS didn't help my eating choices!

I'm very interested in trying it out again this upcoming semester. I wouldn't buy the prepackaged food for every meal but I would get it for when I'm on campus and can't go back to my apt and cook. I've read what you've been eating and it sounds very good!

Any information you can give me would be very helpful!

Hello to my fitness Divas!

I've been working on trying to get healthier and I feel I am on the right track. I'm not getting as much exercise as I should, but I am eating healthier.

Earlier this month I was looking at pictures of myself at Thanksgiving and was in shock by how big I have gotten. When I went to the doctors a few days later, I saw my weight had shot up to 232 lbs. :sad2: So I made a decision right then and there to turn things around. I'm down to 221 and have loads more energy. My eating habits have drastically changed and I'm really hoping to stick with it this time. I'm really hoping to be able to start jogging/running by years end without having to stop after 30 seconds because I'm dying for air.

I'm hoping 2010 is my year, and I hope it's all of yours too! :cheer2:

Congratulations! I know you can do it Wendy. You are SO worth it!

SARAH~~ 70 POUNDS!! :thumbsup2
that is great!!

WOOHOO!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:
Great job Sarah!

Sarah you are doing SO great and I'm so proud of you. I just got an offer in the mail for WW to waive the activation fee. I did WW a long time ago and it was hard because I wasn't shopping only for myself, it was my mom buying for the family and being in HS didn't help my eating choices!

I'm very interested in trying it out again this upcoming semester. I wouldn't buy the prepackaged food for every meal but I would get it for when I'm on campus and can't go back to my apt and cook. I've read what you've been eating and it sounds very good!

Any information you can give me would be very helpful!

I really think it would be worth giving WW a try. And check out their website too. It isn't about prepackaged foods. They don't even sell those at the meetings. It's about making good choices and tracking what you eat and exercise. They don't sell you food, but rather give you information so you know what you are eating and can keep track of the points, rather than calories.

Hey Cristabel,

I highly recommend ww! It really is about living. For instance I went out for Thai food tonight. It is completely within my points for the week even though I got exactly what I wanted and ate until I was satisfied. It really teaches you how to live and live healthily while still enjoying favorites. I have a couple great recipes that I can get you if you are interested.

Sarah

Ps - thanks deb!

I feel completely out of control with eating today. It is just about that time of month but I don't want to blame it on that or let that control me. I feel shaky and out of control.:scared1:

Sarah

I feel completely out of control with eating today. It is just about that time of month but I don't want to blame it on that or let that control me. I feel shaky and out of control.:scared1:

Sarah

Hi Sarah:hug:

Hope your day is getting better. You can do it!

I have eaten things I normally don't eat while my MIL has been here for the holidays. And I was only able to get away to the gym once or twice.

But today I had almost a 2 hour workout with my generous trainer. Boy, that feels different from just 25 minutes. Hot bath tonight!

I also did an hour yesterday on the ellipical and treadmill. I am determined to lose the weight I have gained back. Went to the store and bought the right foods.

Sarah, I find it helps when there are hormonal issues to up the lean proteins a bit. Make sure you are getting small amounts of balanced food at regular intervals.

Let's see out 2009 and bring in a very healthy 2010!

Ate like a pig yesterday...gained 7 pounds overnight. Back on track today. Let's have a great 2010.

What do we want to rename the thread now that it is not 2009 anymore?

Sarah

2010 has been ok so far. I have been to the gym both days and have been right on my points both days so am feeling pretty good about. Hope everyone else is doing as well!

Sarah

Good morning ladies!!!

I hope you don't mind, but I thought we could all use a fresh start for the new year, soooooo please join me over on our shiny new WISH thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2362393 :yay: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I'm going to post this on the trip thread, and update the link on the first page of our trip thread as well.

Hope you are all having a good day!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter