Awesome! So well done!!

Loved the video and bonus feature. My 15 year old daughter has been making a few videos of our Disney trips. We are going to our first trip to Disneyland this summer and have Griffith Park on our list of things to do. Where did you stay when in the Hollywood area? That is my last part of my planning that I need to figure out.

Loved the video and bonus feature. My 15 year old daughter has been making a few videos of our Disney trips. We are going to our first trip to Disneyland this summer and have Griffith Park on our list of things to do. Where did you stay when in the Hollywood area? That is my last part of my planning that I need to figure out.
I’m sorry that I’m just seeing this. We stayed at the Hollywood Walk of Fame Holiday Inn Express. It was perfect for us and only a couple of blocks from the Chinese Theater and the El Capitan.

Epic video, very well cut together set in great time with the music you chose. Loved the mix of random family fun with the panning shots of the park and the still pictures. I really need to start doing more video on our trips! Thank you very much for sharing it :goodvibes

Epic video, very well cut together set in great time with the music you chose. Loved the mix of random family fun with the panning shots of the park and the still pictures. I really need to start doing more video on our trips! Thank you very much for sharing it :goodvibes
Thank you very much for the kind words. I love doing these for all our Disney trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!