Disneyland goodiebags

mumzul

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!

Me, my boyfriend, his sister and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland Paris in December. (21-12-15 / 23-12-15). I'm the youngest at 20, the boyfriend is 22, his sister 27 And her boyfriend 25.

It is my absolute pleasure to make goodiebags, and i couldn't resist making each of them a goodiebag which they can take to Disneyland. Since we are going in december, i decided to stay in theme and make a disney-holidays goodiebag.

My question is: What more can i stuff in there?! I think i've created a pretty solid goodiebag, but i just don't feel like i'm done yet, haha. Maybe you guys have any suggestions?
A list of what's already in there:

- adult colouring book
- tin can with colouring pencils, an ereaser and pencil sharpener
- disney comic book
- little handmade book with all of the rides in both of the parks and the opening hours
- handwarmer
- tin disney can filled with disney candy
- bag of crisps
- 2 capri sun
- envelope with christmas card and lottery ticket
- disney tissues
- minnie mouse pen
- lipbalm for when it gets cold
- small handmade and disney theme painted bag, in which i put asperin, ibuprofen and some disney bandages
- poncho in case it gets rainy
- a bunch of glowsticks
- a small individual gift for all of them

What more can i put in there, that isn't too childish and fits the theme? The budget i have left for the goodiebags is about 40 euros, or 43 dollars.
Also, what do you think of the goodiebag so far?

Please help! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!