Disneyland Hotel Club Level and suite

ToyStory90

Mouseketeer
we are staying in a 2 bedroom suite at the Disneyland hotel next week with club level. Any reviews? We’ve stayed club level at paradise pier and several WDW resorts.

I don't have a suite review but we prefer CL at the PPH over the DLH. PPH uses real wine and beer glasses. DLH puts everything in plastic even if you aren't taking it to go. Its also a smaller area. Don't get me wrong, any CL is amazing; we just prefer PPH's. The GCH's is the best of all.

The best thing about DLH club level is that it's open much later than PPH. They always closed at 8pm so we never got to take advantage of anything later in the day!

I don't have a suite review but we prefer CL at the PPH over the DLH. PPH uses real wine and beer glasses. DLH puts everything in plastic even if you aren't taking it to go. Its also a smaller area. Don't get me wrong, any CL is amazing; we just prefer PPH's. The GCH's is the best of all.
Hmmmm, I get my wine in a wine glass, except when I am leaving. Beer I am almost always walking out with, so never tried in a glass.

The best thing about DLH club level is that it's open much later than PPH. They always closed at 8pm so we never got to take advantage of anything later in the day!
The E-Ticket closes at 10pm, which is nice.

The order of my favorite lounges are 1. DLH lounge, 2. PPH Lounge, and 3. Grand.

I'm going to piggy back on this thread to ask what may be a dumb question. Do the suites at the DLH or GCH come club level automatically or is it something you pay extra for? If it is an add on do you need to call for rates? We haven't stayed club level on property (or in a suite) since our park days are usually rope drop to close so not enough value for us. But we have been really spoiled only traveling club level (non Disney hotels) for the past couple of years and now I am not sure I can go back to now having a lounge. Thanks!

I'm going to piggy back on this thread to ask what may be a dumb question. Do the suites at the DLH or GCH come club level automatically or is it something you pay extra for? If it is an add on do you need to call for rates? We haven't stayed club level on property (or in a suite) since our park days are usually rope drop to close so not enough value for us. But we have been really spoiled only traveling club level (non Disney hotels) for the past couple of years and now I am not sure I can go back to now having a lounge. Thanks!
The signature suites come with club level amenities, regular suites, you add it on. Usually, you add it on at the hotel for suites.

I've only ever experienced the club level at the DLH, but it was a great time. I don't like that they open late/close early, but that's the only downside I have to say about it. I loved my two times having club-level.

I've only ever experienced the club level at the DLH, but it was a great time. I don't like that they open late/close early, but that's the only downside I have to say about it. I loved my two times having club-level.
It is 630am-10p... I thought you had done club at the Grand??

And check your PMs....

I am so glad I found this thread today. I am planning to stay at the club level on an upcoming stay, when I saw that a 1 bdrm suite at PPH was the same price as a club level at GC. GC rooms aren't that big, so I was VERY tempted, until I compared amenities. Thanks to Malcon10t's post, I realized that I needed to find out what adding club level to a suite would be. I did an online chat with Disney, and they said that 1) you only get to add it when you arrive, "subject to availability", and 2) you have to call the front desk of the hotel to find out what the additional charge would be. I can't imagine that availability would be an issue, but after paying for a suite, I am not going to take a chance that we couldn't use the club.

I am going to take a chance with the DL club, since the only club rooms available at Paradise Pier are standard view, and there are none left at the GC.

...I did an online chat with Disney, and they said that 1) you only get to add it when you arrive, "subject to availability", and 2) you have to call the front desk of the hotel to find out what the additional charge would be. I can't imagine that availability would be an issue, but after paying for a suite, I am not going to take a chance that we couldn't use the club...
The Veranda (GCH club lounge) is occasionally very busy, so there might be times when access cannot be added. I just returned from a visit and used the lounge each morning, usage was surprising: Over the Columbus Day Weekend the lounge was moderately busy, but Wednesday morning it was packed.

we also get wine served in DLH as well as the GCH, we loved both club level but i will say the club level CMs (the ones behind the desk) at DLH were much much better. both DLH and GCH Club level servers were awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!