Disneyland Hotel- Early Magic Hours

Bsgio3

Earning My Ears
I booked 2 nights at the Disneyland Hotel 1/24 through 1/26. I booked this through Expedia will I still get early magic hours Saturday 1/25 at Disneyland?

Also if I do have magic hours can I get a boarding pass before normal park hours for Rise of the Resistance?

I booked 2 nights at the Disneyland Hotel 1/24 through 1/26. I booked this through Expedia will I still get early magic hours Saturday 1/25 at Disneyland?

You get EMH 1/24, 1/25 AND 1/26 regardless of how you booked.

Also if I do have magic hours can I get a boarding pass before normal park hours for Rise of the Resistance?

Negative. Not available to book until official park opening but having EMH goes give you an advantage to get into the park well ahead of time.

@ParkHopper1 Thank you!

I just thought of another question. How do they know you're staying on Disney property? I am use to WDW and having a magic band knowing they're linked.

Last edited:

Technically it is EMH for both DCA and DL depending on the day per Disneyland website. What is EE?
Early Entry. When DLR first started this perk, they had different names for each park. But everyone used EMH for both parks anyway. So now the website says EMH for both parks, but some older pages and other things online still refer to EE (so now you know if you ever run across it!), and the website also refers to it as "early admission." I wish Disney would just pick one term, clean up the older pages, and stick with consistent terminology. EMH will work most of the time, but now and then people see the other names and get very confused. They just need to know that it all refers to the same perk, just different days in different parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!