Disneyland Hotel room categories

oceanscape

DIS Veteran
We are staying at DLH in September in the cheapest / standard room category.

I'd love a room with a king bed, balcony and a Fantasia Gardens view - is that within the standard category or do I need to upgrade? The only upgrades I can see are terrace, family and castle club. Surely it's not the case that a shoddy car park view would be the same as a fantasia gardens view but maybe that's the case and they don't really do view categories like at WDW.

Can anyone shed any light on this and what my chances are?

I stayed in a standard room at Disneyland Hotel in February 2016. You have just described the room I had, on a corner, facing Plaza Gardens. I had a balcony and partial park view from the balcony. I was on floor 3 , room number 1330 see the blue star on the map below

The room above me , with a balcony is room 1430 and the room below me is room 1230

The rooms facing Fantasia Garden are
East Wing ( the room where I was)
Floor 1 the even numbers from 1122 through to 1144 and 1150 through to 1160
Floor 2 the even numbers from 1222 through to 1244 and 1250 through to 1260
Floor 3 the even numbers from 1322 through to 1344 and 1350 through to 1360

West Wing (the opposite side)
Floor 1 the even numbers from 2136 through to 2158 and 2176 through to 2186
Floor 2 the even numbers from 2236 through to 2258 and 2276 through to 2286
Floor 3 the even numbers from 2336 through to 2358 and 2376 through to 2386

The Terrace Rooms I think are the rooms with the park view, The Castle Club rooms are the rooms at the top of the centre part of the hotel. The family rooms are standard rooms which are larger

hotel room.jpg

outside Disneyland Hotel Paris.jpg

Disneyland Hotel Paris View of Park.jpg

Disneyland-Hotel-Paris-Standard-Room.jpg

Disneyland-Hotel-Paris-Standard-Room-Bathroom.jpg

The room had
Bathroom and slippers
Room safe in the wardrobe
Usual H2O products in the bathroom
Large TV
Nespresso coffee machine

We just stayed in a classic room, this was our view

IMG_6466.JPG

I did take a video tour of our room too but I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to link here (please remove if not allowed!)

@elstoleno that looks like the exact same room layout as I had, except I was on floor 3. Were you on floor 1 or 2?

Thank you so much, this was SUPER helpful! I emailed a request and got an acknowledgement back, so fingers crossed. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter