disneyland hotels early entry

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
I know that hotel guests of the official hotels get into the parks a little early. I had read that they recently were changing the days so that guests could enter early everday. Does this mean either park everday day? or do the parks alternate days for early entry? I am not staying on site, so my strategy was going to be to go to the park that does not have early entry if they are in fact just alternating the park early entry days.

I know that hotel guests of the official hotels get into the parks a little early. I had read that they recently were changing the days so that guests could enter early everday. Does this mean either park everday day? or do the parks alternate days for early entry? I am not staying on site, so my strategy was going to be to go to the park that does not have early entry if they are in fact just alternating the park early entry days.

From what I can tell, it's both parks everyday. I read their official "Happy 15 Entry" (It's in Japanese) and it doesn't say explicitly if it's everyday (unless I missed it). But my guess is that it is otherwise they probably would have specified only specific days.

When I was there in January, MiraCosta guests could enter either park early but the DL Hotel and Ambassador guests were limited to just DL. Now though there's no distinction with hotel guests -- anyone can enter either park.

For each of my days I got a voucher for early entry to each park, so I didn't have to decide at check-in where to use it.

(E.g. 3 nights stay X 2 parks = 3 vouchers for each park)

My stay in March at Miracosta allowed me in 20 minutes early in a separate line and my hotel reservation for that day was checked while I was standing in line.
Not sure what your strategy entails but unless you stay in one of the three hotels all you can do is what the rest of the japanese do….and that is to arrive at the park early and wait in line. In March at Disneysea the line began forming at 6:45 am for an 8am entry…Id say if you got there at 7am you will be just fine for an early advantage..The hotel guest line was only about a hundred or so people it comes down to really not much advantage except getting to Toystory fast pass before the madness. If you get in line by 7am thats your best bet.

Are the entrances for hotel guests clearly indicated?
You have to ask but there is always someone to help with great service. The line if off to the side at the main entrance and a CM checks the guests in line for proof of your stay in the hotel…you are then cleared by security and enter an area in front of the main gate entrance so all the other people who have waited for more than an hour are behind you. At exactly 7:40 to the second they open the gate for you. Then people RUN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter