Disneyland in November

Laura43

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting this year on the 13-15 of November. Our previous visits have always been in the spring, but this year we are going for my daughter’s 16th bday! What can we expect...crowds, weather...we will be flying in on the 12th and won’t be at the parks, so I’m hoping we will miss some of the Veteran’s Day crowd. Either way, can’t wait to be back!!!

We will be there Nov 14-17 crowd calendar shows low levels but Im not sure how accurate it is. I havent been to Disneyland during the holiday season since I was a kid im hoping some decor will be up by then!!

Yeah, I looked at the crowd calendar and wondered how accurate it is. I know we will have fun regardless. I’m just hoping the Christmas decorations will be up!

Yeah, I looked at the crowd calendar and wondered how accurate it is. I know we will have fun regardless. I’m just hoping the Christmas decorations will be up!
Locate nearest window. Throw Disneyland crowd calendar out it.

Now, you will absolutely have fun because it’s DISNEYLAND!!! It will be crowded because it always is now, but it will not be Xmas-crowded. As such hours will probably be pretty limited and I would not expect fireworks or fantasmic to run those nights.

Holidays are almost like a totally different experience at DLR! The only problem is once you’ve experienced it you want to keep going back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter