Disneyland Job Offer - What to Do?

Nathanthemoldy

Earning My Ears
I recently aced an interview last Monday, and I have received an email for a "Recruitment Itinerary". And I would like to know about each of my parts. I have my physical on the 15th of this month, an Onboarding Appointment, as well as two classes. I want to know if someone can help me by letting me know what can I expect on these steps.

My position was a choice of Attractions/Custodians/Merchandising, but they're all filled in. And I'm going to work as a F&B Steward as a dishwasher. I want to know from the experiences from any Cast Member in this forum and thought that I could get special advices/tips for the assessment as well as my employment of the park. I dunno if this is the right thread or not, but just give me the word.

No experience but good luck and have a great time! And don't spend all your money on their awesome cast member only pins available at WDI, DEC, and Company D! LOL

Congrats! Wishing you the best. Once you get settled in, perhaps you can let us here on the boards where you will be working and we can say hello!

Hi. How do you like being a dishwasher at Disneyland? I recently applied and have an interview next week. Just in case I do get it.. What should I expect? I've had a dishwasher position in the past, and I'm sure I'll like it, but my main concern is the hours. Is yours part time? If so how do your hours look? I read in the posting that your shifts can last till 3am. Any experience or tips would help. Thanks!

Hi. How do you like being a dishwasher at Disneyland? I recently applied and have an interview next week. Just in case I do get it.. What should I expect? I've had a dishwasher position in the past, and I'm sure I'll like it, but my main concern is the hours. Is yours part time? If so how do your hours look? I read in the posting that your shifts can last till 3am. Any experience or tips would help. Thanks!

Wishing you all the good luck in the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!