Disneyland - July 27

rad91

Mouseketeer

My family spent a full day doing as much as possible in DL and DCA. We rope dropped a magic morning in DL and was able to ride SM, Astro, Star Tours, and bobsleds in the first hour. With maxpass, we were able reserve Radiator Spring and Guardians. We walked across to DCAL to ride Soarin, rode RS, ate breakfast at Flo's, then rode guardians. Using maxpass throughout the morning, we were able to get to incredicoaster, TSM, Goofy, and Ariel.

After earing dessert ate Ghirardelli, we went to downtown disney to try out the VR attraction since our disneyland fastpasses was over an hour away. If you havent done the VR, you should. I was concerned it would get me dizzy, but it didnt.

Finally, rode pirates, rode BTR, then finally walked into GE. It was amazing. Had a drink at oga's, and came away with a souvenir cup. Wait for MF was only 55 minutes, so we did it.

Had a 8pm reservation at hungry bear to get fantasmic seating (2nd show). We had a fastpass for Indiana jones, but skipped it because it felt like we didnt have enough time. We did do haunted mansion since the wait for fantasmic was right next to it. We sat in front for fantasmic, and that was our day.

I'm a big maxpass fan. We are going to DW, and I really wish that had MP instead of GP+.

It was a great day, and I was glad we were able to take the family picture in GE. The background is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter