disneyland kinect

katytrott

DIS Veteran
I'll apologise now as I'm sure this question has been asked numerous times here but can't find anything on the search.

We've finally bought ourselves a xbox kinect and purchased a disneyland kinect game. We've fallen in love with it. Question I have though is there any talk of WDW kinect games. Would be awesome to have a game each for the WDW parks!

I've hunted on google but haven't found anything, so thought you guys would know!

I have not heard of any games for wdw yet, but it does seem like that particular game did well. Keep your fingers crossed!

I saw a rumor somewhere that they might do one of Epcot next, but haven't seen anything official. :confused3

I haven't heard anything either but after falling in love with the Disneyland game, we immediately thought it would be a fabulous addition to have a Disney World game. After thinking about it further, we thought it would be too big of a game to include all the WDW parks into one game. Not sure if they're going to put one together for each of the four major parks at WDW, but that would be AMAZING!!

OMG, I have had the same question and I always wonder, but I think that WDW is awesome and all of the experiences cannot be captured from either of the parks. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter